• The KillerFrogs

Dear Mr. Del Conte, Admin and TCU fans

fanatical frog

I wouldn't venture a guess on the exact number of KSU fans in ACS last night. But it was obvious it was a buttload more than 4,000. In 236 we had KSU fans all around us. Way more than Tech.

The KState fans certainly did have a lot of spirit but anyone who says they only had 4,000 either isn't following along closely enough or has some other agenda.

The KSU fans came....supported their team in a very positive way so as not to offend anyone around them...and quietly left. Hat's off to KState fans and I hope the Wildcats finish out strong and go on to win the National Championship.

Dogfrog

In my section I had KSU fans sitting next to me, as well as the seats on the two rows immediately behind me. Nice folks, but it is grating to think about the fact that I am a season ticket holder, I drive to every game from Houston, and I have to sit amongst the opposing fans at every. single. game. There are at least 25 seats within three rows of me that have been filled by opposing fans at every game except Grambling.

Sangria Wine

I'd say they had probably 7,500 fans there. My point is the volume was coming from the packed out allotment sections. I sit right below them in 312. I could hear them distinctly from across the way in the other corner as well. There were about 10 KSU fans within eye shot in the sections around me.

I'd tell you that if a TCU fan is not at a game it's because they don't want to be at a game. There are PLENTY of tickets available. Some of you guys think the opposing teams just miraculously come up with them. Guess you are going to say the TCU fans are mad and protesting by not buying a seat on the secondary market. Come on. If so they are the bad fans. Tickets were selling outside the stadium for at or below face value 45 minutes before the game.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Please, for the love of God, do away with the +4 system. Attending the game tonight and hearing opposing fans cheering almost as loudly as our fans for their visiting team was miserable. It was embarrassing.

"Kayy... Esss.. Youu.... Wildcats!!"

over and over again... in our home stadium..

and fans, selling your extra tickets on stub hub (i know quite a few) to visiting fans, you are pathetic as well... you have no excuse and are not a true frog fan. I bought my ticket from a frog fan this week at face value. he said his ticket was only going to frog fans..

even if we had won this game, I still would have posted this thread.

Would you complain if you were purchasing tickets from UT fans for our game in Austin?

Would you complain if you were purchasing tickets from UT fans for our game in Austin?

yes prob that the prices were too high...

who knows exactly how many were there, but it was freaking loud when they made a play... i would say more like 10k K-state fans. did ya'll look around in the tailgates? they were flooding in. don't get me wrong their fans are pretty awesome and nice, just entirely too many of them.

oh, and i'm a two year alumni who wasn't able to get season tickets because of the +4.... definitely would have if I could have though, and there's tons of young alumni just like me who would love to get their hands on season tickets but simply can't

fanatical frog

MR. Del Conte.......RESEAT THIS STADIUM.

Except this time do it correctly....let folks buy (only) as many seats as they held in 2010 and use priority point levels from the same year. After all your 2010 season ticket holders are seated then let the corporate sponsors* have as many seats as they want to pay for. If any seats remain, then let folks come back in and buy plus four if they want but accommodate your loyal fans first.

Yes....yes...I know....he's already said he'll never do that again but just tinkering with it and adjusting after this season just amounts to pis.ing into the wind.

* Did anyone else notice the West Side 100 level between twenty yards lines was half empty last night?

MR. Del Conte.......RESEAT THIS STADIUM.

Except this time do it correctly....let folks buy (only) as many seats as they held in 2010 and use priority point levels from the same year. After all your 2010 season ticket holders are seated then let the corporate sponsors* have as many seats as they want to pay for. If any seats remain, then let folks come back in and buy plus four if they want but accommodate your loyal fans first.

Yes....yes...I know....he's already said he'll never do that again but just tinkering with it and adjusting after this season just amounts to pis.ing into the wind.

* Did anyone else notice the West Side 100 level between twenty yards lines was half empty last night?

Of course I noticed. I'm always half empty. And then half of that half were KSU fans. Can't wait to make a [Craig James] ton of sooner friends in a few weeks

OldSchoolFrog

I took a pic when the team came out, and east side was not where it should be. What right looks like is the students who were in seats as the team rolled on the field. I can only imagine how much worse it was on our side. Great job, students. Put down the drinks, everyone else, or learn a flask.

I took a pic when the team came out, and east side was not where it should be. What right looks like is the students who were in seats as the team rolled on the field. I can only imagine how much worse it was on our side. Great job, students. Put down the drinks, everyone else, or learn a flask.

i've been kicked out of the stadium for a flask before... will never bring one in again

HFrog1999

I like to sit with fellow TCU fans. So when I do go to away games, I buy through TCU.

I've bought season tickets since a year after my graduation, bought frog club parking when I could, and am ranked around 1,300 in points. I used to sit in a section surrounded by fellow TCU fans. Now I am surrounded by visiting fans who are usually drunk and loud.

I guess that's the new normal.

DeuceBoogieNights

This was right before the game started as the kids were leaving the field. Much fuller than the other pic posted

imag0313u.jpg

Dont remember when I took this one but its pretty full here

imag0314a.jpg

ShreveFrog

Ditto, as season ticket holders, don't like visiting fans yelling around me, as has happened every game this year (including Grambling, except nothing for them to yell about.) (east side, midfield, row cc).

BUT EVEN WORSE IS THE HALF EMPTY FUNERAL ON THE LOWER FLIPPIN' WEST SIDE. IT MUST BE ADDRESSED. I FEEL SORRY FOR COACHES AND PLAYERS WHO WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF, ONLY TO HAVE SLEEPY OR NON-EXISTENT FANS AT THEIR BACKS. AND IT'S EMBARRASSING. IF THEY DON'T COME OUT TO SUPPORT US AGAINST THE #2 TEAM (UH, MAKE THAT #1 TEAM) IN THE NATION ON A GREAT EVENING, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO COME OUT?