• The KillerFrogs

Dear Mr. Del Conte, Admin and TCU fans

PurpleBlood87

I am on the 45 in section 234 and the guys that have the tickets in front of me, and behind me, have sold them to opposing fans for every game except the Grambling game. It is really sad.

Saw this also in 233. Plenty of KSU fans sitting in chair backs while loyal season tickets holders since 1987 are stuck on row V.

BookiePimp

I tried to tell you there would be at least 12-15k... Y'all didn't wanna hear it.

Tailgated w itsalizard & met FWFrog on the concourse... Overall, an awesome experience & was VERY impressed with stadium improvements.

Welcome to the BIG XII.

Pharm Frog

Met a very large number of KSU fans who told me they live in the North Texas area...and the majority had two or three youth in tow. Was surprised that I traveled further than most of them....

txfrog87

Same for section 236. Chairs with cushions. Never have the same people each week. Only at Prairieview A&M game were they TCU fans. I've stopped gifting to TCU in protest of the way TCU has treated me as an alum and 25-year seat holder.

jack the frog

I tried to tell you there would be at least 12-15k... Y'all didn't wanna hear it.

Tailgated w itsalizard & met FWFrog on the concourse... Overall, an awesome experience & was VERY impressed with stadium improvements.

Welcome to the BIG XII.

Your big state school base versus our small private base is not the issue here. This is an allocation matter that is not your concern.

1. They brought way more fans then Tech
2. The loudest of their fans were younger people in the South Endzone. Thought they would be a problem, but the game seemed to put them to sleep as well.
3. Their fans in the allotment seemed to be golf fans.
4. Not worried about their chants. It worked because there were 0 TCU fans making noise.

Welcome to the BIG XII.

Hahaha...there was not 12-15k KSU fans. You guys were just incredibly loud. After the Tech game I thought we should reconsder the location of visiting fans. The north end gets really loud with opposing fans. Maybe moving them to the other end is worth considering.

BBG817

It expect it will sort itself out this offseason and the season ticket number/sold will go down from this year to next.

Sup Frog

It expect it will sort itself out this offseason and the season ticket number/sold will go down from this year to next.

What will that accomplish? We don't want the number of season tickets sold to go down. We want the number of different people with season tickets to go up. Too many people with too many season tickets who can't use all the ones they own. So they end up on the free market for opposing fans to grab.