• The KillerFrogs

Dear Mr. Del Conte, Admin and TCU fans

Please, for the love of God, do away with the +4 system. Attending the game tonight and hearing opposing fans cheering almost as loudly as our fans for their visiting team was miserable. It was embarrassing.

"Kayy... Esss.. Youu.... Wildcats!!"

over and over again... in our home stadium..

and fans, selling your extra tickets on stub hub (i know quite a few) to visiting fans, you are pathetic as well... you have no excuse and are not a true frog fan. I bought my ticket from a frog fan this week at face value. he said his ticket was only going to frog fans..

even if we had won this game, I still would have posted this thread.

ifrog

I had an entire row in front of me and behind me full of K State fans - not exaggerating at all. At least they weren't as obnoxious as the Tech fans but the +4 is a complete failure for the fans .

Purple Daze

Usually ten of us but had some Frog friends come in from out of town so got 4 more tickets and sat in 310 tonight. First time up there but was a bit taken aback at how many KSU fans were all around. Seemed as many ( some thought more) than Tech. Not sure it will ever change but it's still depressing as hell.

SnoSki

I think there were more fans from KSU tonight than there were Tech fans early this season.

Shout out to the guy next to me who sold his 4 or 6 to KSU fans. Shout out to the guy one row in front of me who has sold his tickets to visiting fans every single week.

83frog

Please, for the love of God, do away with the +4 system. Attending the game tonight and hearing opposing fans cheering almost as loudly as our fans for their visiting team was miserable. It was embarrassing.

"Kayy... Esss.. Youu.... Wildcats!!"

over and over again... in our home stadium..

and fans, selling your extra tickets on stub hub (i know quite a few) to visiting fans, you are pathetic as well... you have no excuse and are not a true frog fan. I bought my ticket from a frog fan this week at face value. he said his ticket was only going to frog fans..

even if we had won this game, I still would have posted this thread.
I brought a friend to the game with me tonight, and about half way into the 1st quarter, she asked me if I thought there were as many KSU fans here than TCU. Second question was "how did they get all of those goods seats? I thought TCU had sold out its season tickets.

NiceFrog

Saw one of our very own killerfrogs members/leaders selling tickets to K State fans outside gate 8 at 5 pm! Almost took a picture so I could post it.

My buddy, a TCU alum with a young family wanted 4 season tickets but TCU shut him down so the +4's could sell their tickets to the visiting team.

Bummer!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I was in the south endzone and I honestly think there were more kstate fans in that area than there were TCU fans. And they were loud.

I am on the 45 in section 234 and the guys that have the tickets in front of me, and behind me, have sold them to opposing fans for every game except the Grambling game. It is really sad.

Big Frog II

I suggest after the season that those who are upset, email CDC with those seat numbers that have been sold to visiting fans for countless games and let TCU know. These people should have their season tickets revoked.