• The KillerFrogs
TxFrog1999
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sean, the link to subscribe to KFC finally appeared after all the work you did. Hopefully it worked. It checked me out with something called 'tickets to the city' with something available for pu at Will Call, so I either bought the wrong thing or that is crossover billing function and I now have a paid membership. Who knows. thanks dave.
    Reactions: TxFrog1999
    TxFrog1999
    TxFrog1999
    That was correct, and I got notified of your membership after it went through. I've updated your account to a Full Member, please let me know if you encounter any oddities.
    I want to use this site as an example, and if they are interested you could potentially be the one to set up and run the sites. Are you interested?
    TxFrog1999
    TxFrog1999
    Can you send me an email with an example of what you're referring to? Sean at killerfrogs
    I want to speak with you about a potential business opportunity. I'm a member of several listservs that send out a buttload of emails everyday. That can become very bothersome. I would rather have them turn to Sports Forum like sites that are way more manageable and do not flood mailboxes.
    TxFrog1999 - I got lazy and didn't do/understand the name change. Now I can't figure out how to correct the problem. Would you be so kind to send me a link to the correct thread, so I can stop being quite so public with my bad habits? (I used to be known as "SonnaBubba") before I got so very honest.

Thx
    Thanks for the update, that is actually a static page for the hosting company, but I'll setup a redirect to bypass that. Thanks!
    TX, my personal default website is my firms "Https" link. I moved to killerfrogs (https:killerfrogs.com) by accident and got into a administrator section of the website directly. I think someone missed a lockdown in the reset of the site. Obviosuly given what happened, I thought I'd pass this along if it's something that needs to get locked down ASAP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…