Jul 5, 1977 (Age: 41)

Share This Page

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain, Male, 41

TxFrog1999 was last seen:
Oct 18, 2018 at 11:26 PM
    1. Atomic Frawg
      Atomic Frawg
      I want to use this site as an example, and if they are interested you could potentially be the one to set up and run the sites. Are you interested?
      1. TxFrog1999
        TxFrog1999
        Can you send me an email with an example of what you're referring to? Sean at killerfrogs
        May 16, 2018
    2. Atomic Frawg
      Atomic Frawg
      I want to speak with you about a potential business opportunity. I'm a member of several listservs that send out a buttload of emails everyday. That can become very bothersome. I would rather have them turn to Sports Forum like sites that are way more manageable and do not flood mailboxes.
    3. mc1502
      mc1502
      Thanks TX
    4. mc1502
      mc1502
      Any chance there might still be 4 spaces left on the OU bus?
      1. TxFrog1999
        TxFrog1999
        Nov 8, 2017
    5. bwnenninger@yahoo.com
      bwnenninger@yahoo.com
      please change my name to "The Spasset Frog"
      1. bwnenninger@yahoo.com
        bwnenninger@yahoo.com
        Please change my name to hide my email address.
        Sep 13, 2017
    6. PHSFROG09
      PHSFROG09
      Is it possible to change display names?
    7. Rex Andrews
      Rex Andrews
      TxFrog1999 - I got lazy and didn't do/understand the name change. Now I can't figure out how to correct the problem. Would you be so kind to send me a link to the correct thread, so I can stop being quite so public with my bad habits? (I used to be known as "SonnaBubba") before I got so very honest.

Thx
    8. TxFrog1999
      TxFrog1999
      Thanks for the update, that is actually a static page for the hosting company, but I'll setup a redirect to bypass that. Thanks!
    9. MBAFrog
      MBAFrog
      TX, my personal default website is my firms "Https" link. I moved to killerfrogs (https:killerfrogs.com) by accident and got into a administrator section of the website directly. I think someone missed a lockdown in the reset of the site. Obviosuly given what happened, I thought I'd pass this along if it's something that needs to get locked down ASAP.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1977 (Age: 41)

Signature

Lowering productivity is a full-time job.