• The KillerFrogs

Dear Mr. Del Conte, Admin and TCU fans

Frogs1983

A few more of the 6-6,7-5 type seasons and the +4 issue will work its way out.The novelty of the new stadium and TCU 10 win season front runners will wear off,and the true blue fans will be left for the season tics.

BBG817

I don't want the season tickets sold to go down either, I am just not sold there will be much of a net gain. You lose some seats from higher ranked points, those get picked up by lower ranked who have seats today but want better seats, then who fills those is the question. It is all about the pent up demand from people who wanted tickets this year but couldn't get any.

My assumption, based on friends who were on the waiting list this year and got tickets at the end of the process, is that almost all priority point holders (those with at least a few points) got a seat this year

Actually I have talked to myself into the fact that scalpers would make up the difference if any remain.

My Buddy Steve

KMA Crunch. I called this weeks ago. You said to trust the +4 , the entitled b holes with their fiefdoms all over the stadium. I know how to make money and I can tell when others are about to make money. Looked what turned out?

The +4 and CDC have turned AGC into the Fair Park Cotton Bowl of Ft Worth, tickets going to highest bidder and team loyalty isn't at play. While our loyal fans anchor the nose bleeds. Packed with opposing fans. Just the way Crunch and the entitled b holes think it is acceptable.

They were the #2 team in the country -- their highest ranking ever. They should be embarrassed if their fans didn't show up.

I believe they have a pretty good alumni base in DFW, too.

Without the +4, most of those seats would have been available to the general public anyway, and would have been snatched up by KSU fans, not TCU fans.

Quit complaining.

FrogsMcGee

Please, for the love of God, do away with the +4 system.

I think the vast majority agrees that the whole reseating should have been handled differently in regards to the +4, but you are absolutely kidding yourselves if you think there is even a glimmer of a hope that TCU is going to take tickets away from people. It's simply not going to happen.

BoydAveFrogFan

They were the #2 team in the country -- their highest ranking ever. They should be embarrassed if their fans didn't show up.

Without the +4, most of those seats would have been available to the general public anyway, and would have been snatched up by KSU fans, not TCU fans.

Quit complaining.

+1000 - you are spot on.

tetonfrog

We need more TCU fans period. We used to complain about MWC, WAC, CUSA teams not bringing fans and the stadium being empty. Now we are griping about Big 12 teams bringing large number of fans and making more noise than us?

The solution is a great football team and more t-shirt fans.

FriscoFrogFan

In section 407, where several long time TCU supports struggle to climb the stairs, there were many, many KSU supporters. They were not rude or obnoxious, but it'd be nice to sit with more TCU fans.

Had the reseating been handled correctly, the stadium would have filled from the ground up, and those seats left for the general public (and other team supporters) would have been in the upper tiers.

dweller

It was their 4000 allotment. They just have fans with spirit. Weird huh?

WRONG, I have season tickets in 406 row Q seats on the 50. Last night I had K St. fans in the seats to my left, 8 of them, and both rows directly in front of me were filled with K St fans. They all bought their tickets on EBAY, I know because I asked. They were very nice fans however those seats on the rows directly in front of me WERE NOT AVAILABLE when I bought my season tickets. Every game this season except Grambling State those two rows have been occupied by opposing teams fans. +4 is an epic fail from the standpoint of getting TCU FANS into the seats. Great for the university, ticket sales, and the scalpers making money on resell. Unfortunately those scalpers are TCU season ticket holders.

dweller

Quit complaining.
Not complaining about the number of seats for K St fans, complaining about the LOCATION for the seats. I have had season tickets for 30 years and the rows in front of me when I was able to purchase were already sold out, They have had visting teams fans in them EVERY game this year while TCU fans were relegated to Standing room only.

pcf

Lots of complaining, but I'm still not sure what anyone reasonably expects to be done about it.

1) Jack up the prices until the profit motive is destroyed and the weak hands decide the carrying costs are too high.
2) Set a reseating policy and a yearly process to do it.

As much as I would rather not pay higher prices and still risk sitting among tons of opposing fans, I am willing to risk it myself in hopes of winning the seating battle.

pcf

Quit complaining.

Have you been down yet? I think the problem isn't clear to people. There should be some hard core TCU fan areas in the stadium among the better seats. You will always have a smattering of opposing fans in every section, but this is different.

I think it takes our crowd out of it in a way.

hfrogs10

Almost 10 percent of the stadium automatically goes to the other team just due to the 4,000 ticket rule. They're the number 2 team in the country of course they are gonna travel well. Also, just be honest with yourself and realize a lot of TCU fans are old, and while they care a lot, they don't cheer.

Each week I have some older fans near me who have yelled at people to sit down during a big play cause they can't see. I also have a few fans in front of me who Ive never seen clap or do anything, just comes to watch, then leaves. Alumni side just isn't loud.