1. The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Atomic Frawg, Mar 15, 2020.

1. bullitt is greatness, they showing the sand pebbles? maybe steve can go ashore and head this [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] off before it ever really gets started.

dr. strangleove was so far ahead of its time.

2. For the wrestling fans, Dark Side of the Ring just debuted Season 2 with a 2 parter on Chris Benoit.

It's a rough watch, especially for those with children.

Shorty, ftwfrog and MTfrog5 like this.
  3. Find and watch KELLY’S HEROS. A very fun Eastwood movie. The Donald Sutherland character, Odd Ball, is one of all time favorites.
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and scheiss baylor!!

Frogenstein, Zebra Frog and stbrab like this.
  4. Great show. History channel has had it on for years now. Not sure how many seasons they’ve had.

5. Plan on watching that. Remember watching the Monday Night Raw “tribute” to him before they knew of what exactly happened.

6. yes, sir. it was a weak and stretched attempt to play on the words of STRAB's post about can't go wrong with Clint. That, and I wanted to see someone get smashed by an axe handle.

Atomic Frawg and stbrab like this.
  7. #147 Mean Purple, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    I have the Bullitt movie poster. Dad had it and gave it me.
    TCM runs some great flicks.
    I got bored and took a break today to watch an episode of Laramie.
    I have been on a High Chaparral kick lately. Always enjoy watching Big John just take any authority he wants. Some dude passing through and suddenly he is told he has to stay on the ranch because of some outside threat. Kinda like Counties and Cities right now.
    "I realize I don't know you and we grabbed you off the road, but for now, for you own safety, you'll stay here on the High Chaparral"

geezer likes this.
  8. - “Dave” on FX/Hulu. It’s a sitcom by the (satirical) rapper Lil’ Dicky. Very funny. Not appropriate for mixed company.
    - “The Son” on AMC/Hulu. Early Texas story dealing with the interactions of whites/Mexicans/Indians
    - Just started Tiger King
    - Halfway through a ZZ Top documentary on Netflix
    - “Big Cat Story” on Smithsonian if you like nature docs. It’s also good if you’re looking for something to watch with the kids (so long as you don’t mind the kids seeing a bunch of lions breeding and killing prey).

9. Best movie ever made

10. watching McLintock right now on TCM

geezer and Mean Purple like this.
  11. Sand Pebbles was on yesterday

Eight likes this.
  12. How would you know?

13. Great flick. Dude was just a king of cool.
    McQueen was great in the Great Escape as well. Baseball in the cooler.

14. How’s the ZZ Top documentary? Hip Hop evolution is also pretty interesting and fun to watch if you’re into that kind of music.

Chico Dusty and Shorty like this.
  15. recommend the documentary steve mcqueen - the man & le mans.

Mean Purple likes this.
  16. 3 episodes into Tiger King... un-darning-real

Chico Dusty, Shorty and Double V like this.
  17. I like ZZ Top and they really focus a lot on their TX roots and their love for TX.

So I like it

Mean Purple and MTfrog5 like this.
  18. Excited to kick back and watch this one.
    Rum. Music. And no stupid virus talk on the news.

19. Great Escape was in yesterday also - recorded them both

Mean Purple likes this.