1. The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Atomic Frawg, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Narcos
    Ozark
    Undercover
    Bodyguard
    Bad Blood

2. Battle LA was a really good Marine war movie. They were fighting aliens...but still.

3. It was in jest.

4. Oklahoma, Florida, meth, and tigers. What could go wrong?

5. I laughed out loud.

6. Just finished with The Expanse on Amazon Prime. It's a futuristic sci-fy series. It's excellent.

Also watched The Outlaw Josey Wales last night with my son. You can't go wrong with Clint. Some of the best one liners ever in that movie.

4 Oaks Frog and Boomhauer like this.
  7. josey is one of my favorite guilty pleasure movies and the scene with josey and ten bears is outstanding

8. Concur

9. How great would it be if TCU, ESPN, YouTube or someone like that were to have all of TCU's greatest games or victories in one place to select from or subscribe too. I have been watching on them on YouTube via the Fire TV Stick but I would pay to just stream that stuff all day long.

10. You find the Hurricane Ike game against Stanford?

12. So Jimmy Buffett is running replays of concerts. (he usually runs broadcasts of his Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday tour shows.) Calling it the Cabin Fever Virtual Tour. Starting tomorrow night.

In addition to listening via his radiomargaritaville web/sxm, he is showing the replays through the website's tv channel.

Will give it a listen. Fellow Frog sent the info to some folks.
    April 1st broadcast looks interesting. From 2014 in Fort Worth.

https://www.margaritaville.tv/schedule

Opintel likes this.
  13. Watching Mexican soccer. FML

14. Goooooooooooaaaaallllll

15. Vallhal Murders on Netflix. First Icelandic TV show I’ve ever scene. Dubbed, no subtitles.

16. I mean...you do know that scene is from Pale Rider...right?

Mean Purple likes this.
  17. Force 10 From Navarone
    Guns of Navarone

Eight likes this.
  18. Turner Classic Movie Channel (TCM) is loading their schedule with great movies.

This week all of Steve McQueen's movies (started with Bullitt on Sunday); lots of Navy-themed war movies all this week...with Dr Strangelove thrown into the mix.

And, John Wayne classics thrown in ("The Quiet Man")

tetonfrog, Mean Purple and Eight like this.