• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

MTfrog5

Tiger King. About to go to bed when Episode 2 ends with the crazy guy saying "LOL I think she fed her husband to lions".

Then the entire next episode is "Weeelllll, here's all the evidence that maybe she fed her husband to lions".
Been awhile that a watched something that kept keeping more and more stupid. Entertaining documentary though

FBallFan123

Tiger King. About to go to bed when Episode 2 ends with the crazy guy saying "LOL I think she fed her husband to lions".

Then the entire next episode is "Weeelllll, here's all the evidence that maybe she fed her husband to lions".

“If I were gonna ... you know ... if somebody wanted to kill you...”

Last edited:

Eight

Today....

The Godfather
The Godfather Part 2
Goodfellas

being the father of daughers moose might i suggest

the godfather
the godfather part 2
the godfather part 3

the only possibly explanation for francis ford making godfather 3 and ruining what could have been the greatest film franchise in movie history is a father's love and desire to get his daughter and acting job.

Moose Stuff

being the father of daughers moose might i suggest

the godfather
the godfather part 2
the godfather part 3

the only possibly explanation for francis ford making godfather 3 and ruining what could have been the greatest film franchise in movie history is a father's love and desire to get his daughter and acting job.

I've purposely avoided 3. The podcast guys all mention how bad she was and that the role was supposedly supposed to go to Winona Ryder. I'd also have a hard time watching that without Duvall in it.