1. The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Atomic Frawg, Mar 15, 2020.

1. There're no NBA games, no NCAA live sports, no NASCAR or Formula 1, no baseball, no hockey...but you sure as hell can catch up on a rebroadcast of a conference tourney from years gone by. This is brutal. I've already watched the Peach and Alamo Bowls. Is the Cron home run game available somewhere in the sportssverse. You never miss something 'til it's gone. I actually have an Indy car race on my TV as background noise. These must be the end days.

2. YouTube is an absolute miracle. Tons of retro sports on there, including tons of full TCU games from about 2012 on. I also watch a lot of classic boxing, MMA, and wrestling footage.

3. My neighbors, through a 4x scope.

4. My investments drop.

Purp, LisaLT, BankerFrog and 7 others like this.
  5. Bruh. That is creepy on sooooo many levels...but I like it.

4 Oaks Frog and BABYFACE like this.
  6. Speaking of, an investment thread might not be a bad idea. It’s risky to try to game the market, with the current dips, there will be some incredible opportunities to buy low over the next few days/weeks/months.

7. The end of my line...

Double V likes this.
  8. Today....

The Godfather
    The Godfather Part 2
    Goodfellas

LisaLT, ftwfrog and Chongo94 like this.

9. I've been thinking quite a bit about Tuchman's book below. Very good historian and even better writer.

The 14th century was a stone cold [ hundin] with the Plague.

Puts current events in a different perspective.

[​IMG]

10. I just watched "My Favorite Year".

11. The Black Death was likely the worst of the known great plagues, narrowly edging out the Plague of Justinian. When literally 45% or so of your entire population dies, it is damned hard to hold together anything like civilization.

12. There's a big Liga MX game tonight! Cruz Azul vs America!

13. Season 2 of Law and Order (1992) on WEtv. I enjoy seeing the hair and fashions from back then. Oh, and Chris Noth too! :rolleyes:

14. We binged The Mandalorian today

[​IMG]

Frog DJ, Purp and Volare like this.
  15. I have been playing a fantasy season on NBA 2K20 where I replaced all the teams with great teams from the past. I’m using Dallas Mavs 10-11. It’s been hard, but fun.