• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

ftwfrog

For the wrestling fans, Dark Side of the Ring just debuted Season 2 with a 2 parter on Chris Benoit.

It's a rough watch, especially for those with children.
I really enjoyed the Montreal screwjob and then never really saw another episode that I liked.

ftwfrog

Rewatched “A Perfect World” with Clint Eastwood as a 1963 Texas Ranger chasing ex con Kevin Costner around the state west of Fort Worth (suspiciously looks more like central Texas). The little kid in this is priceless...

Watched, IMO, the best movie of the year, 1917.
Great from start to finish. Had to use subtitles though, those damn foreigners and their weird languages.

Westsider

I like ZZ Top and they really focus a lot on their TX roots and their love for TX.

So I like it

Used to see Billy Gibbons at the Houston Ducks Unlimited banquet. He was always approachable and very generous with his contributions, unlike Dan Pastorini who absconded with a bunch of high-bids and never paid for them. He and the God -fearing Mike Barber.

Ron Swanson

Used to see Billy Gibbons at the Houston Ducks Unlimited banquet. He was always approachable and very generous with his contributions, unlike Dan Pastorini who absconded with a bunch of high-bids and never paid for them. He and the God -fearing Mike Barber.
I saw Billy Gibbons at Luling City Market (the one in Luling) last time I was there. He was just eating lunch with a buddy.

jake102

Watched 1917 last night. Really good, not great.

Best Picture update:
1917 : A-
Joker: B
Ford v Ferrari: B+
OUATIH: A
Parasite: A-
Irishman: B+
Jojo Rabbit: A-

Doubt I ever get to Marriage Story or Little Women.

OUATIH, 1917, Parasite and Jojo Rabbit were all better than Green Book, Shape of Water and Moonlight. Really solid year for movies, and especially for original movies.

Zubaz

Tiger King. About to go to bed when Episode 2 ends with the crazy guy saying "LOL I think she fed her husband to lions".

Then the entire next episode is "Weeelllll, here's all the evidence that maybe she fed her husband to lions".