1. The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Atomic Frawg, Mar 15, 2020.

1. I really enjoyed the Montreal screwjob and then never really saw another episode that I liked.

2. I was watching that, too. I think JW had a thing for spanking women. Both McClintock and True Grit had women who apparently needed a good spanking.

3. Rewatched “A Perfect World” with Clint Eastwood as a 1963 Texas Ranger chasing ex con Kevin Costner around the state west of Fort Worth (suspiciously looks more like central Texas). The little kid in this is priceless...

4. Watched, IMO, the best movie of the year, 1917.
    Great from start to finish. Had to use subtitles though, those damn foreigners and their weird languages.

stbrab likes this.
  5. Damn those British...they need to learn how to speak English! :)

ftwfrog and Mean Purple like this.
  6. Used to see Billy Gibbons at the Houston Ducks Unlimited banquet. He was always approachable and very generous with his contributions, unlike Dan Pastorini who absconded with a bunch of high-bids and never paid for them. He and the God -fearing Mike Barber.

Ron Swanson likes this.
  7. Doing Opening Day at Home.

Got “Trout 5-for-5 at Yankee Stadium” on YouTube right now...

8. I saw Billy Gibbons at Luling City Market (the one in Luling) last time I was there. He was just eating lunch with a buddy.

9. Watched 1917 last night. Really good, not great.

Best Picture update:
    1917 : A-
    Joker: B
    Ford v Ferrari: B+
    OUATIH: A
    Parasite: A-
    Irishman: B+
    Jojo Rabbit: A-

Doubt I ever get to Marriage Story or Little Women.

OUATIH, 1917, Parasite and Jojo Rabbit were all better than Green Book, Shape of Water and Moonlight. Really solid year for movies, and especially for original movies.

10. I’ll be watching or DVR’ing this...

11. Watching Rear Window with my wife and oldest son. My favorite Hitchcock movie.

Boomhauer, Eight and MTfrog5 like this.
  12. Just finished up watching seasons 1-3 of the “Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” on Amazon. Very funny show rumored to be patterned on Joan Rivers. I recommend...
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and scheiss baylor!!

stbrab and SuperBarrFrog like this.
  13. Game 7 of 2001 World Series on FS1. Probably my favorite baseball game growing up

14. So just watched Boyz N The Hood. (for about the 5th time)

Forgot what a nutkick that move was at the end. I had never really paid attention to Ricky's mom looking at his sat scores. dang, he was in.

15. Hanna on Netflix, movie and series...

16. How is it? I'm thinking about watching.

17. So far the series is pretty good.

stbrab likes this.
  18. Tiger King. About to go to bed when Episode 2 ends with the crazy guy saying "LOL I think she fed her husband to lions".

Then the entire next episode is "Weeelllll, here's all the evidence that maybe she fed her husband to lions".

ftwfrog likes this.
  19. Air Disasters on the Smithsonian app.