1. The KillerFrogs

Last Post

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by wes, Dec 5, 2019.

1. I like to think that Scotty will be one of the first people giving him a hug and meeting him at the gates.... along with his son.
    One last Purple Passion wink for you, sweet Wes. Godspeed. You were definitely one of the good guys.

2314, Scottsfrog, Armadillo and 15 others like this.
  2. We love you Wes go with God now.

3. Words seem inadequate. RIP, Wes.

My condolences to Wes' family.

4. Dammit. I didn't tear up until you posted this.

2314, COWTOWN FAN and Ryann Zeller like this.
  5. Chills reading that post. RIP Wes.

FeistyFrog and Ryann Zeller like this.
  6. RIP my friend.

2314, ftwfrog, FeistyFrog and 5 others like this.
  7. Wes is one of the guys that makes me extra proud to be a Horned Frog. Truly one of the great guys.

2314, Scottsfrog, Salfrog and 2 others like this.
  8. Thank you Wes for all the enjoyment you have provided me through Killerfrogs.
    I hope to shake your hand one day in God’s kingdom.
    May His peace that passes all understanding fill the hearts and minds of your family and friends. Go Frogs.

9. Wes, So Mote IT Be! (a masonic term of God's will be done as Wes had become a Mason late in his life)..

When I met Wes at a Frog Fan Forum circa '97 or '98, we discovered that he and my sister and brother-in-law went thru Arlington Heights together.. He was always cheerful and kind and he kept this site as civil as he could and wouldn't hesitate to tell you when you overstepped which he had to do to me once and I never did again out of fear of disappointing him- the ultimate sign of respect.. We'll all miss you..

10. Today, its okay to cry

11. Wes thank you for creating the monster now known as Killerfrogs. I’ve spend way too much time on here and have created my Killerfrog family because of you. Glad you are now pain free and with your son again. Tell Scott hello for us as well.

RobFrog, ftwfrog, Scottsfrog and 5 others like this.
  12. I picture Scott greeting Wes. “Buddy, you didn’t have to come up and see me so soon. But, since you’re here, they have the best BBQ up here. And, the milkshakes are to die for. See, buddy, I made a joke.”

Purp, 2314, ftwfrog and 12 others like this.
  13. Eternal rest, grant unto Wes, O LORD, and let perpetual light shine upon him.
    Requiescat in pace.

I never met you, Wes, but I felt as though you were something like a cousin living in another state. I prayed for you during your illness, and I pray now for for your blessed repose. Say hi to my dad; as big a TCU fan as he was, he probably already introduced himself. Thank you (and Scott) for this wonderful (well, often wonderful) forum and community you created.

My very deepest condolences to your family. May their grief be tempered by your entrance in to your eternal reward.

14. RIP friend. I’ve know you since 1997 and appreciate your friendship, fatherly advice, and passion for TCU. You will be missed.

15. God Speed

FeistyFrog and Ryann Zeller like this.
  16. Through my tears, I give my condolences to Claire and the Phelan family. God Bless Wes, you will be missed

17. “Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects."

very, very few people have a truly lingering impact on the lives of the people they interact with as we all rush through our days at a pace the is frantic bordering on reckless

then you have the people who are a true blessing as is wes phelan. i won't say "was" because wes will have an impact long after his time on earth.

not because of this website, his love for tcu, or such that as his core he was a man of decency with is sadly rare and truly carried a spirit of light and hope for all he encountered to experience.

no matter how dark got for him with things in life he always had that spirit of hope and he knew he was blessed. that spirit is the stone that wes toss into our lives and the as those ripples spread out it is our opportunity to learn from people like wes and micah ahern to live lives of hope

18. #79 4th. down, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    Wes, you are still in our prayers. It's a long and difficult race, some think it's a sprint when they enter but no, it's a grueling marathon and takes everything we have got to get across that finish line, which we know you did.

RIP

19. RIP Wes! Prayers for your family. You were an awesome and strong Frog and a great person!

FeistyFrog and Armadillo like this.