1. The KillerFrogs

Last Post

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by wes, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Damn.

RIP Wes

FeistyFrog and RoyaltyWorePurple like this.
  2. Rest In Peace Wes. I hope you enjoy this Holiday season in Heaven with your son.

Deepest condolences to his family. The TCU community won’t be the same without him

FeistyFrog and Salfrog like this.
  3. And now I'm crying in a quilt store as I read this. Prayers to your family and loved ones, Wes. I didn't get the chance to meet you here. I hope to meet you there at some future point.

4. Pearly gates this afternoon:
    [​IMG]

stbrab, CardFrog, tcuwags and 50 others like this.
  5. Heartbroken, but celebrating a life well-lived.

Go Frogs!

FeistyFrog, nwlafrog, Salfrog and 3 others like this.
  6. You fought a good fight. . .God Bless you Wes.

7. God bless you Wes. Rest in Peace you have earned it. I hope you know how much you have meant to us.

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

2 Timothy 4:7-8

Purp, NNM, pastorfrog and 9 others like this.
  8. Today:
    Smiles in Heaven
    Tears in Alexandria, Virginia

I hope there is an undefeated Frog squad up there. Scott's a fullback (linemen secretly want to run with the ball) and Wes is a WR with blazing speed!

9. I’m not crying at all right now. Godspeed Wes!!!!!

10. I did not know Wes. I haven't been posting on here that long. This post just hit me. It was hard to read once I understood just what was being said.

Even though I didn't know you, RIP Wes.

11. I can't believe he and Scott are both gone. It doesn't seem real.

Wes you did fight cancer on the ice. Prayers to you my friend. Our friend.

12. This song keeps playing in my head. Live it to the fullest!

Eight, Salfrog and 82Frog like this.
  13. Rest in Peace, Wes. You've created a lasting legacy and may you bask in the glory and peace of Heaven.

14. God bless you, Wes, as He did us with your friendship. Maybe you can lean on the Skipper a little when y’all are watching games together. We could stand to have a few calls go our way... Regardless, I hope you’re at peace.✌
    Go Frogs

FeistyFrog likes this.
  15. Sad day for the board. God be with you on your journey, and may God be with your family--far and wide--in the healing.

FeistyFrog and nwlafrog like this.
  16. Very sad news indeed. He fought his cancer battle with grace and dignity. His legacy lives on each day here.

Someone might want to change the forum name to the Scott and Wes Frog Fan Forum now :)

RIP Wes....

17. About a week and a half from marking 3 years since Scott left us. You're right, doesn't seem real.

pastorfrog and FeistyFrog like this.
  18. Thanks for being a great Frog and giving us a place online to hideout and act like kids, good and bad.
    I know you are now strong and fit and enjoying Heaven. May your family have the peace in knowing the influence you had in the Frog Nation and face that you are looking over so many now.
    God Bless You.