• The KillerFrogs

Final Prediction - In or Out?

Final Prediction - In or Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m very concerned about the eyeball test. TCU got whipped at line of scrimmage vs a team with 3 losses including 1 to an AAC team. It won’t take much for committee to sideline TCU. They will claim the committees job is to place top 4 teams and TCU did make the cut based on last impressions. If this happens I pray Frogs get an at large to cotton as Alamo Bowl would be a slap in the face. Really sucks, it was all there for taking but Frogs couldn’t finish the job. God help TCU if they hold on but drop to 4. Georgia is a beast and anyone facing them will need a miracle. What a horrid ending to a fairytale season.

LisaLT

Typo. Booze. Depression.

Take your pick or choose all three.
Happy Hour Drinking GIF

y2kFrog

I’m very concerned about the eyeball test. TCU got whipped at line of scrimmage vs a team with 3 losses including 1 to an AAC team. It won’t take much for committee to sideline TCU. They will claim the committees job is to place top 4 teams and TCU did make the cut based on last impressions. If this happens I pray Frogs get an at large to cotton as Alamo Bowl would be a slap in the face. Really sucks, it was all there for taking but Frogs couldn’t finish the job. God help TCU if they hold on but drop to 4. Georgia is a beast and anyone facing them will need a miracle. What a horrid ending to a fairytale season.

We had more rushing yards then K State and they will be ranked around 7 or 8 tomorrow.

Horny4TCU

Georgia and Michigan are for sure 1 and 2. @LisaLT

What is the CFP committee gonna do with TCU, tOSU, Bama, and Clemson.

TCU - undefeated regular season, loss to 3 loss team, and not conference champion.
tOSU - only loss to conference champion.
Bama - two losses to SEC schools on the road. (Counts as .5 a loss, because $EC)
Clemson - two loss conference champion.

bc puckett

I’m a little worried about Clemson right now. Alabama has no resume argument vs TCU, but Clemson would have a conference championship plus a much stronger OOC schedule vs TCU. And their record would be closer to TCU, 11-2 vs 12-1 rather than 10-2 vs 12-1 when Alabama is compared to TCu

I know Clemson is #9, but they are boat racing #23 UNC right now. There was just a 14 point swing on a pick six. This game is going to end with a Clemson win 53-10 or so.
Can I have some of whatever you’re having? Just stop with all this crap. Clemson? There really are no words other than: TCU/Michigan 12/31 in the Fiesta Bowl

It was all there for taking and TCU didn’t finish the job. The eyeball test is gonna be what keeps frogs out as last impressions are often lasting impression. TCU picked a bad time to play one of its worst games. Love Max, TCU legend but he had bad day at office until final drive of regulation. Frogs got punched in the mouth and whipped at line of scrimmage. Not sure TCU as Big12 runner ups made a good case for college football playoffs today. Given how Frogs played that may be a good case as #4 gets taken to woodshed by Georgia.

SportsJunkie

I am tired of seeing the "If Bama and TCU played on a neutral field then Bama would be favored!" argument

Even if Alabama were 8-4 or 7-5 the idiots would say "muh eye test Alabama would be favored"

By that logic Cincinnati shouldn't have made the playoff last year, there were plenty of teams that they would have been dogs to
TCU was an underdog a few times this season. How did that work out? F his "favored" argument.