• The KillerFrogs

Final Prediction - In or Out?

Final Prediction - In or Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double V

For all you naysayers who keep pointing to 2014 as to why we might get kept out.

In 2014 we had two data points in our favor. "Best loss" and "better point margin in our common opponent game", and honestly, that second one was kind of lame since we played Minnesota at home in September and OSU played them on the road in a snowstorm, and that game was never in doubt either, OSU was up by 17 points with 10 minutes to go. That's it. So despite all the rantings and ravings on here, every other relevant data point favored OSU.....best win, SOS, wins over bowl teams, outright conference championship 12-1 record, etc etc, etc. That's just a fact. And then throw in a 59-point win in the CCG on top of that.

In 2022 every single data point favors us over Alabama. Every single one. This situation isn't remotely comparable to 2014.

We are 100% in.
Ok, so at 3 or 4?

SportsJunkie

These posts that play into the silly narrative is embarrassing. Have some pride and don't buy into it. Be confident. You should be making posts asking if we will be #2 or #3. (Michigan in a tight game right now)

WE ARE IN! End of discussion.

Now PLEASE delete any future silly posts like this one.

Horny4TCU

I wish I had your confidence. It's not that I don't think we deserve to be in. I have wanted us in all season long. I don't have any faith in the committee. They were looking for an excuse to keep us out, and we gave it to them.

If 3 Frogs have a punchers chance, if 4 it’s a wonderful honor but Frogs and anyone else they might put there is nothing but sacrificial lamb for Georgia. As awesome as this season has been, after the disappointing performance today I’m not sure how good it will be to get boat raced by Georgia and face an off-season of told ya so, TCU didn’t belong in playoff. Especially since anyone facing Georgia is likely getting boat raced.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Saban talking about “just getting the best teams in” is like like a lawyer telling you what a case is worth. Self serving and not based on anything everyone can agree on.