• The KillerFrogs

Final Prediction - In or Out?

Final Prediction - In or Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arizonafrog12

If 3 Frogs have a punchers chance, if 4 it’s a wonderful honor but Frogs and anyone else they might put there is nothing but sacrificial lamb for Georgia. As awesome as this season has been, after the disappointing performance today I’m not sure how good it will be to get boat raced by Georgia and face an off-season of told ya so, TCU didn’t belong in playoff. Especially since anyone facing Georgia is likely getting boat raced.
We need an off season of “you aren’t good enough” if this team cannot rally and put up a fight in this upcoming CFP game. This is a monumental moment for this program

arizonafrog12

I’m very concerned about the eyeball test. TCU got whipped at line of scrimmage vs a team with 3 losses including 1 to an AAC team. It won’t take much for committee to sideline TCU. They will claim the committees job is to place top 4 teams and TCU did make the cut based on last impressions. If this happens I pray Frogs get an at large to cotton as Alamo Bowl would be a slap in the face. Really sucks, it was all there for taking but Frogs couldn’t finish the job. God help TCU if they hold on but drop to 4. Georgia is a beast and anyone facing them will need a miracle. What a horrid ending to a fairytale season.
Dude. Really? This team is scheissing ballsy and will do anything they can to win. Frogs may have lost the battle today (in OT with the help of Hiroshima Ken) - we will win the war. NUT up. Bury the opponent with a month of preparation.

NewFrogFan

Don't know, but Riley needs to be reflecting. This isn't the first goal line BS he has screwed up this year. Hell, the fourth down just last week was stuffed and it took miller getting going backwards on a fluke run to get a TD. QB sneak with a couple of 300 pounders in at FB needs to be in the arsenal.

Dude did the same sideways plays 10 times vs UT for huge losses...doesn't seem to learn from mistakes.

Gillespie also seems to have the same problem of not learning that playing 15 yards off of a WR is a recipe for a free 7 yard curl route.
Yes, yes, yes.

NewFrogFan

Heart says in

Cynical brain says out so they can put Bama in
Bama w 1 loss and where they are now maybe but LSU losing to A&M and even the 20 point loss to Georgia takes ALOT away from Saban saying they lost to a top 10 team. He forgot to mention who they beat in that closing 3 game streak. Lastly, all the cred they got from Tenn loss went out the window when USC hung 60 plus on them!

BTW, didn’t Georgia just do this last year?

bc puckett

Georgia and Michigan are for sure 1 and 2. @LisaLT

What is the CFP committee gonna do with TCU, tOSU, Bama, and Clemson.

TCU - undefeated regular season, loss to 3 loss team, and not conference champion.
tOSU - only loss to conference champion.
Bama - two losses to SEC schools on the road. (Counts as .5 a loss, because $EC)
Clemson - two loss conference champion.
They are going to do absolutely nothing with Bama or Clemson other than thank them for coming out and send them to the Orange Bowl

jack the frog

I'm going to say IN but the new 12 team format announcement concerns me. The timing offers them an out to jerk us over one last time while claiming any "concerns" about fairness or representation by "some" have been addressed and the F overs fade into history.

Last edited: