• The KillerFrogs

Baylor coach loses cool at TCU heckler

AEAfrog

security was right there doing nothing about it, and rationally, whos gonna let a couple of 40 plus year old dbags with ankle tatoos sit there and rip 18 kids who just played their hearts out and got destroyed, especially since its baylor, its not like tcu had just beat an elite big 12 team :blink:

it would be one thing if these were tcu students but they were grown [Craig James] retards, woulda love to have seen that coach jump the fence

Kind of surprised to see the coach lose his cool at a guy with an ankle tat. They should be used to that after being in a conference with Tech, right? :tongue:

Dogfrog

security was right there doing nothing about it, and rationally, whos gonna let a couple of 40 plus year old dbags with ankle tatoos sit there and rip 18 kids who just played their hearts out and got destroyed, especially since its baylor, its not like tcu had just beat an elite big 12 team :blink:

it would be one thing if these were tcu students but they were grown [Craig James] retards, woulda love to have seen that coach jump the fence

Tech fan lecturing about fan class? Wow. At least it was one remote incident by a complete jerk and not the thousands that do much worse in Lubbock.

Kaiser

Agree. Wish they had been arrested! Too bad the video was posted on this Forum.

Yeah, totally wish the cops had the power to arrest people for saying things I didn't like.

I'm not a heckler, but I do like the clever heckling. Be clever and make me laugh. Pretty weak attempt at heckling. I think the Baylor coach was mad at losing and looking for someone to take it out on.

The Baylor player's ankle tat comment was the best.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Agree completely and hope you said something to the fan taunting the BYU players. There's absolutely no need for that and the video, while it doesn't contain anything that alone is terrible, is completely embarrassing. I hope those 2 are priced out of those seats soon.

Yes I did. I told him to show some class and am pretty sure he told me to f-off. I was going up the ramp and he was standing where the fan in the video was standing so I couldnt hear what he said to me, but it was easy read his lips

I'll credit the BYU players, they didnt break stride and didnt let him get them them.

jake102

I'll credit the BYU players, they didnt break stride and didnt let him get them them.

FWIW (not much), Max Hall ran along the stands back in 08 taunting the student section before the game. If you can't take it, then you shouldn't give it.

roddog

Banned
Kind of surprised to see the coach lose his cool at a guy with an ankle tat. They should be used to that after being in a conference with Tech, right? :tongue:

i highly doubt there is allot of heckling going on when tech plays baylor, why would you heckle a team you have beat 20 straight times :wacko:

TCU2012

Nah, shameless taunting is definitely the cool thing to do. Anyone who doesn't is wrong and not a real fan. Shame on you, non-taunters.

Spike

OK, I finally got the video to come up. The heckler was out of line, but seriously, the Baylor coaching staff acted like it was the worst thing they'd ever seen. Gimme a break. Especially the 2 coaches threatening violence against some fat old man. I noticed a lot of their players wouldn't slap hands with that little kid, to me that's about as bad as some drunk old man talking smack. Baylor is really something special.

jack the frog

Thats the problem with tats. You get 'em when you are 20 and feeling edgy but still have 'em when you are 50 and your body is a sack of yogurt. That guy probably got his on his 45th birthday though.

InterestedObserver

OK, I finally got the video to come up. The heckler was out of line, but seriously, the Baylor coaching staff acted like it was the worst thing they'd ever seen. Gimme a break. Especially the 2 coaches threatening violence against some fat old man. I noticed a lot of their players wouldn't slap hands with that little kid, to me that's about as bad as some drunk old man talking smack. Baylor is really something special.

The heckler wasn't the old man. The heckler was the 38 year old with a massive wad of chew in his cheek.

AEAfrog

I think it's time to start a poll on what kind of ankle tattoo that guy had. My money's on this:

l_70467d9360683fd78096c21b3e6970a8.jpg