• The KillerFrogs

Baylor coach loses cool at TCU heckler

AEAfrog

Apparently Kaz is also an Assistant AD. Especially enjoyed this portion of his bio:

Kazadi brings to Baylor a no nonsense approach to athletic performance that is focused on the development of the entire individual. Encouraging student athletes to be mentally tough, emotionally stable, and disciplined in all aspects of their life is every bit as important to Kazadi's program as getting them physically strong or fast.

http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/kazadi_kaz00.html

Goo

HCGP would hate taunting and poor sportsmanship

That said, saying good job big 12 didn't warrant overreaction

Raddman on Steriods

Sad, pathetic and classless is no way to go through life.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered with failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that know not victory or defeat." -
-- Theodore Roosevelt

geno

IMO the heckler was pretty tame and did not cross any lines, it's a rivalry folks! Also if you don't think the kids hear worse at A$M and Tech you are CRAZY. I do think the coach crossed some line and is a poor role model for those kids. It all starts at the top and I think this is just one more example that Briles is a terrible coach.

Good Lord, just because they do this kind of thing at A&M and Tech, it's OK? Does it really make us feel good to rub it in when we've just had the pleasure of a 45-10 thumping of the Bears? No, I like to think the Frog fans are a little bit better than this.

West Coast Johnny

Good Lord, just because they do this kind of thing at A&M and Tech, it's OK? Does it really make us feel good to rub it in when we've just had the pleasure of a 45-10 thumping of the Bears? No, I like to think the Frog fans are a little bit better than this.

Good Post!

Dogfrog

What make you think this one fool represents all frog fans?

mrnicefrog

I think the issue is that the game was long over and they lost by 35 points. No reason to kick kids while they are down, no matter who they play for.

Now, heckling during a close game, that's different. :ph34r:

Gunner

Those guys will use that against us next year. But I have an understanding why TCU folks hold a grudge against any Big 12 team.... :biggrin:

But they should have said it to Baylor politicians instead of the players. :biggrin:

Metropolis777

The sad thing is that there's a ton of fans that just think that smack talking is part of the game and that you should rub it in after you win. They just don't understand the concept of KAWC - kick [Craig James] with class. Unfortunately, my own father is one of them. After the Rose Bowl, I had to physically restrain him and get in his face. He was running around with his hat off going up to Wisconsin fans asking for donations for the little sisters of the poor. Yeah it's clever and cute. But it's classless to do this stuff after we've won the game.

You can run your mouth all you want before and during the game and especially if it's in action to something the opposing fans or team did or said. But, once the game's over and we've won, just let the scoreboard do the talking!

Spike

We beat them in Tampa, and they beat us in Fort Worth because we missed a number of field goals and/or extra points.

I don't remember missing any field goals but we had a bad snap on the XP in double OT and lost by 1. The defense absolutely did not show up and I spent have the game profanitizing because I thought some of the local semi-pro teams could have beaten USF.

That was the only home game I got to see that awful year.

We beat South Florida in Orlando, I think it was. I went to the game...

We won at the game in Tampa. I was there and I remember it being a defensive struggle at Raymond James Stadium. I also remember some USF fans trying to start stuff with a bunch of TCU fans during the game.

The one we lost was in Fort Worth. I really hated the loss and the fact that they tore up our field after the game. I sure hope that program has learned to win with class on the road.

tcumaniac

am i only one that doesn't think those baylor [Cowherd] bags weren't heckled enough???

dear lord... i can only imagine if i had of been there... that coach would be in jail right now

Frog_Fan71

Whomever the TCU fan was in this video is a complete moron. There's just no other way to put it. I don't blame the coaches for lashing out. He is right in one respect. That fan paid to see others play and probably hasn't played before, otherwise he would have kept his mouth shut. Regarding the little kid though. He was a fan of everyone on the field, as they are probably who he aspires to be. Not to give a kid a high five is pretty classless even in a loss. He probably admired everyone on that field regardless of the outcome. I would have given that kid a high five, and kudos to those that did.

Metropolis777

I don't remember missing any field goals but we had a bad snap on the XP in double OT and lost by 1. The defense absolutely did not show up and I spent have the game profanitizing because I thought some of the local semi-pro teams could have beaten USF.

That was the only home game I got to see that awful year.
We were playing with our backup long snapper because our starter was out due to a concussion from the Tech game. Ask South Texas Frog about it. He'll tell you more if he can remember!