• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Leonard Miller

We did not make the top 3. G League, Arizona and Kentucky. Bummer. It sounded like ours to lose but Kentucky mustve come in with a bag.
  2. F

Mike Miles

Apparently told jon rothstein that he is now focusing on draft but maintaining his college eligibility. Hope hes still on good terms with everyone because usually that means teams arent saying what he wants to hear. Would be nice for one more year.
  3. F

Basketball transfers

It seems we have absolutely cleaned up here as of late. Landed Cassius Mcneily from Texas A&M today. former 4 star point guard out of canada. Believe he redshirted. Loads of potential
  4. F

Any other bball transfers?

Is anyone hearing of players leaving/coming in??
  5. F

Micah Peavey

Is 99.99% the next transfer
  6. F

Damion Baugh

Maybe this was why the staff seemingly is cool with RJ leaving? Kid is an athlete for sure.
  7. F

My opinion on the transfers

After months of reading how horrible our team was, I have concluded that what is happening now is a sign of a coach who knows he needs to win this upcoming year. NCAA or bust most likely , IMO. Or some sign of serious momentum(Huge recruiting win, etc.) Since high school kids seem worse than...
  8. F

Spoke with a Coach today about TCU bball.

Easley is leaving. Dont panic. We got the vandy guard, and apparently, we have one or two more big surprises on their way via transfer route in a good way..
  9. F

We landed BB Transfer Maxwell Evans

Looks like a good pickup. Can shoot, handle, big physical guy. Lefty.
  10. F

My opinion on Beard Leaving

Texas has and always will be generally ranked higher in Big12 than us. So with that being the normal expectation, I believe that him leaving Tech opens the door for teams like us to climb the ranks above tech. he will likely kill it there but I have seen stranger things. Higher rated recruits...
  11. F

Big Ten LOL

The big ten sucks. As always. Trash League. Boosted due to football revenue numbers. Hate it.
  12. F

Basketball Thoughts

!May be long! If we were to crunch the #s over how much money is pissed away in college athletics we would be appalled. Reality is, TCU has virtually 0 basketball history. I have as high of expectations as anyone, but I am also realistic. Of the 300+ teams in CBB, you have the blue bloods and...
  13. F

TTech Game

Trash charge calls. We look ok right now. But man, these refs. Easley was more set than the others just now. Trash.
  14. F

Oscar Tshiebwe and thoughts

He is not returning to WVU this year. All of a sudden makes that game a bit less intimidating. This board is fickle. We smoke A&M , Best a good OSU on the road, lost a close one to Oklahoma. we had a tough game the other night without Nembhard. why is everyone freaking out? After a week off...
  15. F

NBA Scout Info

Not a huge deal but talked to a scout. Says this TCU basketball team has the most NBA potential on it he’s ever seen a TCU team have.