• The KillerFrogs

My opinion on Beard Leaving

Francis Xavier

Texas has and always will be generally ranked higher in Big12 than us. So with that being the normal expectation, I believe that him leaving Tech opens the door for teams like us to climb the ranks above tech.

he will likely kill it there but I have seen stranger things. Higher rated recruits don’t always buy in to the 150% intensity he demands on defense.

IMO, great hire, but may help big 12 bottom feeders like us by climbing the ranks above them. Idk, wishful thinking maybe but idc anymore haha.

LVH

Depends on who they hire.

Don't be surprised to see Hocutt go back to Utah State to make a hire like he did for football, hoping this time it works out

Realtorfrog

Texas has and always will be generally ranked higher in Big12 than us. So with that being the normal expectation, I believe that him leaving Tech opens the door for teams like us to climb the ranks above tech.

he will likely kill it there but I have seen stranger things. Higher rated recruits don’t always buy in to the 150% intensity he demands on defense.

IMO, great hire, but may help big 12 bottom feeders like us by climbing the ranks above them. Idk, wishful thinking maybe but idc anymore haha.
Exactly! It will be tough to find elite players that want to play at his intensity level on both ends of the court!