• The KillerFrogs

Oscar Tshiebwe and thoughts

Francis Xavier

He is not returning to WVU this year. All of a sudden makes that game a bit less intimidating.

This board is fickle. We smoke A&M , Best a good OSU on the road, lost a close one to Oklahoma.

we had a tough game the other night without Nembhard.

why is everyone freaking out? After a week off we looked rusty. That happens alot .

anyways, all in all, considering up until the other day we havent gotten much from easley, I still think we have a lot of room to grow this year.

one thing I will say is since dixon took over we have not had a consistently healthy team. Really weird string of bad luck. Looking forward to tomorrow. I imagine it is a close spread?

Moose Stuff

He is not returning to WVU this year. All of a sudden makes that game a bit less intimidating.

This board is fickle. We smoke A&M , Best a good OSU on the road, lost a close one to Oklahoma.

why is everyone freaking out? After a week off we looked rusty. That happens alot .

anyways, all in all, considering up until the other day we havent gotten much from easley, I still think we have a lot of room to grow this year.

one thing I will say is since dixon took over we have not had a consistently healthy team. Really weird string of bad luck. Looking forward to tomorrow. I imagine it is a close spread?

I wouldn't say I freaked out but we definitely played awful and more alarmingly totally uninspired the other night.

Eight

tenor.gif

sorry, just wanted to use the gif and you buried the lead a bit. why is he not returning?