• The KillerFrogs

Basketball transfers

CountryFrog

I was doubting whether or not the roster was actually being upgraded but with these last two from A&M then it's pretty undeniable that we should have a better team next year.

How much better is now the question.

Genbukan

Anyone really on top of it want to venture lineup and rotation guesses?

Miles
Wells
Peavey
Miller
Cork

Baugh, Souley, Evans and FF round out the rotation.

Still worry about ball handling and 3 point shooting but I think defense and rebounding improve greatly. This group seems (on paper) to be more active and engaged.

Armadillo

This all stinks.

I’m going to be all excited as the season starts. Then we’ll be 10-1 or close to that heading into conference play and my expectations will be high.

Then we’ll go 3-16 in conference and lose in the first round of the big12 tourney. And I’ll have quit watching by February 1st.

Come back Skip! Tell me I’m wrong.

In Skip I trust.

#skip

Genbukan

Is it possible to me more active on paper?

LOL...good point.

Peavey plays hard - we have seen that. Just based upon the rebounding results of Cork and Miller I assume they play with a lot of effort. Rebounding is all about "want to".

We will see if JD can get great effort out of them or not.

Moose Stuff

LOL...good point.

Peavey plays hard - we have seen that. Just based upon the rebounding results of Cork and Miller I assume they play with a lot of effort. Rebounding is all about "want to".

We will see if JD can get great effort out of them or not.

I agree.... we should be bigger and more athletic for sure.

Farmfrog

Will be interesting how we use McNeilly. He was considered a good scorer coming out of HS but he hasn’t played in two years. He and Baugh need to play like their HS rankings. Miller is the one transfer that has me excited because he plays with energy and hustle.