• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 10:09 PM) [snapback]540029[/snapback]
This practice is strongly recommended by the U.S. Surgeon General.

Self gratification, that is. Not hookers.

ShivasFrog

QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 05:06 PM) [snapback]540026[/snapback]
This would definately be worth taking the day off and riding up from Houston.

Now we're talking.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 10:06 PM) [snapback]540026[/snapback]
Well, we know PP will be there. Hey Top, are you gonna be there? This would definately be worth taking the day off and riding up from Houston.

Ya, but I just know how it's going to end--with them arm in arm, BFF. The thought makes me sick and I, for one, do not want to witness it.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 04:02 PM) [snapback]539958[/snapback]
Forget who you were logged in under?

:biggrin:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 05:06 PM) [snapback]540026[/snapback]
Well, we know PP will be there. Hey Top, are you gonna be there? This would definately be worth taking the day off and riding up from Houston.

You should do that.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 10:17 PM) [snapback]540034[/snapback]
You should do that.

That is a resounding NO! That's a "I'm going to call someone out on their manhood, and repeatedly provoke them, and when they call me on it I'm going to wuss out, like I have every other time in my life, and continue hiding behind my keyboard like the empty-scrotum loser that I am."

No wonder everyone hates Top. And he genuinely doesn't understand why.

Well, I'll tell you why--you are a classless member of the 4th Estate (or 5th, I forget which) who thinks because you do all these posts and updates that we're all supposed to worship the ground you walk on no matter how much abuse you heap upon us. Well guess what--ALL of us would prefer that you just take your program elsewhere, OK? Please? We can find things on the internet all by ourselves, thank you. Not brain surgery, ya know?

That is all.

ShivasFrog

QUOTE(TheSheik @ Apr 2 2010, 04:19 PM) [snapback]539982[/snapback]
Alright, what time are you guys gonna fight? Cause I want to watch this [Deleted] show
cool.gif

What? The profanity filters aren't allowing "geriatric slapfight" now?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 05:23 PM) [snapback]540036[/snapback]
That is a resounding NO! That's a "I'm going to call someone out on their manhood, and repeatedly provoke them, and when they call me on it I'm going to wuss out, like I have every other time in my life, and continue hiding behind my keyboard like the empty-scrotum loser that I am."

I'll be there tomorrow. How about you?

steelfrog

Tier 1
(Scratching head) "What? Oh, I thought he meant today, not Tuesday?"

Look at this lame act. Now she doesn't know when she's supposed to be there.

Let me help you out, Dear Top. PP is going to be there TUESDAY, ok. He made that clear. NOT tomorrow. He's coming from China to whup your insolent bohinnie on Tuesday, ok? Just be there and stop acting dumb. It is an act, isn't it?

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 05:23 PM) [snapback]540036[/snapback]

No wonder everyone hates Top. And he genuinely doesn't understand why.

Well, I'll tell you why--you are a classless member of the 4th Estate (or 5th, I forget which) who thinks because you do all these posts and updates that we're all supposed to worship the ground you walk on no matter how much abuse you heap upon us. Well guess what--ALL of us would prefer that you just take your program elsewhere, OK? Please? We can find things on the internet all by ourselves, thank you. Not brain surgery, ya know?

That is all.

Everyone loves Top.
Only bat rastard wusses hate Top.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 2 2010, 10:41 PM) [snapback]540045[/snapback]
Everyone loves Top.

You take that back, or I'll , uh, meet you somewhere. Or something.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 10:38 PM) [snapback]540042[/snapback]
I'll be there tomorrow. How about you?

No, I'll be working a tournament tomorrow. Freestyle/Greco rules clinic at 7:30 tomorrow; then weigh ins; then tourney all day. Probably work a table or whatever--try to get out of refereeing unless they really need me. My guess is they won't ask me b/c I hissed off the head ref at the state tourney by telling him the truth, which was that his twin brother is a horrible ref and shouldn't be out there.

YES< believe it or not--Steel hisses off people outside of kf.c! To their face!

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 05:42 PM) [snapback]540046[/snapback]
You take that back, or I'll , uh, meet you somewhere. Or something.

2314 will not take back 2314's remark.
But if we do meet somewhere I will make it easy on you.
Campisis's and you are buying.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 2 2010, 05:41 PM) [snapback]540045[/snapback]
Everyone loves Top.

:rolleyes:

Bob

Gee, the 3 Stooges yesterday, Blazing Saddles last night, recollections of Slam Bang Theatre, and this thread today. What more could an epitome of a politically incorrect racist bigot like myself ask for? :wink:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 05:45 PM) [snapback]540047[/snapback]
My guess is they won't ask me b/c I hissed off the head ref at the state tourney by telling him the truth, which was that his twin brother is a horrible ref and shouldn't be out there.

That'll teach 'em. That's a good parent to do something like that, especially loud and in front of everyone. That's awesome.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 06:00 PM) [snapback]540057[/snapback]
That'll teach 'em. That's a good parent to do something like that, especially loud and in front of everyone. That's awesome.

steel is a soccer mom

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 06:12 PM) [snapback]540062[/snapback]
2314 is a groupie that always tries to fit in with the "in crowd"

Sir, do not post about me without using proper grammer.
2314 is a person, therefore, 2314 is not a "that" but a "who."
Learn to write if you want any respect, landfag.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I could not care less is you respect me. You are biased against people with tattoos. How is that for grammar?
QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 2 2010, 05:14 PM) [snapback]540064[/snapback]
<br />Sir, do not post about me without using proper grammer.<br />2314 is a person, therefore, 2314 is not a &quot;that&quot; but a &quot;who.&quot;<br />Learn to write if you want any respect, landfag.<br />
<br /><br /><br />