• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

PurplePutt

Here is what he said:

Pretty brave of him to be half way around the world calling people I"M AN IDIOT THAT CANNOT FOLLOW THE BOARD RULES ON VULGARITY. Must be that military bravado, which leads him to not answer PMs. What a man.

I consider this an insult that cannot be tolerated. I will be at the top of the hill on the North side of the hedge which is between the track and the grassy parking area prior to the OU game. Sorry I am halfway around the world and cannot kick your teeth in from here. Looking forward to it--Sweetheart!!!

QUOTE(McFroggin @ Apr 2 2010, 01:30 PM) [snapback]539799[/snapback]
Its just a message board. Why get upset by any of this?

Message boards are more like playgrounds when you think about it. Egos, cliques, name calling, threats of "behind the bushes" brawls... It's all there but the jungle gyms.

Shooter

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 12:20 PM) [snapback]539794[/snapback]
Here is what he said:

Pretty brave of him to be half way around the world calling people Must be that military bravado, which leads him to not answer PMs. What a man.

I consider this an insult that cannot be tolerated. I will be at the top of the hill on the North side of the hedge which is between the track and the grassy parking area prior to the OU game. Sorry I am halfway around the world and cannot kick your teeth in from here. Looking forward to it--!!!

What are you, all of 12 years old?

PurplePutt

QUOTE(McFroggin @ Apr 2 2010, 01:30 PM) [snapback]539799[/snapback]
Its just a message board. Why get upset by any of this?

He PMed me. He said I didn't answer. I called him think he is a . I am tired of his BS. He said "what a man" about me. I will be there. I am calling him out. He PMed me and asked if I would be at the game tomorrow knowing I am overseas. Sorry I can't make it. But I GD sure will on Tuesday barring some major problem. If he doesn't show up he is a sorry [Deleted] coward hiding behind his keyboard. No more internet hero crap for big bad TopFrog.

Ready, set, go! I'll be waiting but I will not initiate it because cowards like him will probably have some lawyers and cops and set me up. I'll just sit there and call him names until he loses it and then I'll kick his [Deleted] in self defense.

:biggrin:

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
You know, this is just going to end with the two of them getting married. Seen it in the movies dozens of times.

pcf

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Apr 2 2010, 12:53 PM) [snapback]539825[/snapback]
What is going on today?

A lot of hot tempers.

Isn't spring considered mating season?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
facepalm2.gif

PurplePutt

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 01:48 PM) [snapback]539821[/snapback]
All well-reasoned except the last part--why not initiate? This is Fort Worth, for Pete's sake, not New York. People here understand that a little fisticuffs every now and then are a good thing. I'd say the first guy that comes up to you and says "Are you PurplePutt?"--cold [Deleted] the MerFer. Last thing anyone wants to see is a couple of guys with their chests stuck out and fists balled up by their sides saying "You first!" "No, you. I ain't going to jail for your ( I'm an uneducated idiot that uses profanity)" "Well, I ain't going to jail for your a$$ either." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah." Trust me--you are NOT going to jail for crushing Top. They might take you into custody, but once Top starts flapping his yapper, they'll let you go for certain.

Your exactly right Steel. That was a real weak last paragraph. I just started thinking about all the queer stuff you see on TV about internet stuff. If I was to really just knock his teeth through the back of his head as soon as he walked up then all the evidence would point to me being a violent jerk. I mean violence should be authorized when some jerk [ Craig James] like Top needs his [Deleted] kicked but the world and especially the USA is just not like that anymore. Sometimes even [Deleted] like Top will actually show up to the appointed spot and could be coaxed into responding to being called a [ Craig James]. When that happens then surely it is within the law to kick their [Deleted].

desmith03

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 02:05 PM) [snapback]539831[/snapback]
Your exactly right Steel. That was a real weak last paragraph. I just started thinking about all the queer stuff you see on TV about internet stuff. If I was to really just knock his teeth through the back of his head as soon as he walked up then all the evidence would point to me being a violent jerk. I mean violence should be authorized when some jerk [ Craig James] like Top needs his [Deleted] kicked but the world and especially the USA is just not like that anymore. Sometimes even [Deleted] like Top will actually show up to the appointed spot and could be coaxed into responded to being called a [ Craig James]. When that happens then surely it is within the law to kick their [Deleted].

Seriously? Seriously?? Sheesh...

BTW, this is what the "Internet Tough Guy" forum is for.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 07:05 PM) [snapback]539831[/snapback]
Your exactly right Steel. That was a real weak last paragraph. I just started thinking about all the queer stuff you see on TV about internet stuff. If I was to really just knock his teeth through the back of his head as soon as he walked up then all the evidence would point to me being a violent jerk. I mean violence should be authorized when some jerk [ Craig James] like Top needs his [Deleted] kicked but the world and especially the USA is just not like that anymore. Sometimes even [Deleted] like Top will actually show up to the appointed spot and could be coaxed into responded to being called a [ Craig James]. When that happens then surely it is within the law to kick their [Deleted].

But of course. But that won't happen. Top, if he has an ounce of brains between his ears (and I'm not convinced of that), knows that you, as a member of our military, are a stone cold killer. Size means nothing when you are dealing with a stone cold killer. Steel knows this, though Top may have deluded himself into believing otherwise sitting on his expansive arse safely tucked behind his keyboard. But compared to a man who KILLS FOR A LIVING--um, I think I know who my money is on.

Please keep us updated.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 01:33 PM) [snapback]539802[/snapback]
You have committed the Cardinal Sin of posting a PM.

Do not let it happen again.

That is all.

Better watch it. The last time this happened the offender was made a mod.