• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 06:23 PM) [snapback]540068[/snapback]
I could not care less is you respect me. You are biased against people with tattoos. How is that for grammar?
<br /><br /><br />

Naw, just biased against scum.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(landfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 06:23 PM) [snapback]540068[/snapback]
I could not care less is you respect me. You are biased against people with tattoos. How is that for grammar?

Not good ...

Shaboozie

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:39 PM) [snapback]539935[/snapback]
Perhaps coincidentally, Coppell High School is hosting, tomorrow, the first freestyle and greco roman tournament of the year. Steel will be there, with LS. They are encouraging "open" wrestlers to enter. You don't need to wear a singlet--shorts and a t-shirt are fine. Steel is not currently entered, but that's a mere formality. Will warn you that Steel is less inclined to play around with folks now than before he broke his finger in May and had to have it surgically reconstructed. Now Steel tries to finish things quicker, so as to not re-break the finger, which could hamper Steel's handball game.

And then of course Sunday we will be at the Iranian's learning all the Iranian magics. www.starbjj.com

See you there

frogs9497

Well, I'll dang sure never get back the 15 minutes it took reading this. I guess I was just hoping for a grown-up ending.

How do some of these posters function in the real world?

Several of you guys (and you know who you are) act like the kindergarten kids my wife teaches. There, I just questioned your manhood.. BFD, huh?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(frogs9497 @ Apr 2 2010, 07:46 PM) [snapback]540093[/snapback]
There, I just questioned your manhood.. BFD, huh?

Exactly.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(frogs9497 @ Apr 2 2010, 07:46 PM) [snapback]540093[/snapback]
Several of you guys (and you know who you are) act like the kindergarten kids my wife teaches. There, I just questioned your manhood.. BFD, huh?

I'll be under the swingset waiting to kick your [Deleted] tomorrow.

BABYFACE

I was shocked while listening to the radio in the car today listening to two African-American men argue politics and responsiblity. They tore into each other like I have never heard anything like it before. I was like I cannot believe he just said that while listening.

Well, I get home and finish reports and read this thread. I don't know what is in the water today, but something is going on.

I am going with Bob on this one. Strippers and booze sound like a much better alternative.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 10:19 PM) [snapback]540148[/snapback]
This started with P Mormon bashing. :rolleyes:

I would like to wholeheartedly apologize for my comment that provoked his foul mouthed rant. I won't do it again................ until I do it again.

Spike

QUOTE(RSF @ Apr 3 2010, 02:57 AM) [snapback]540135[/snapback]
I wanted noted for the record that I had NOTHING to do with this.
For once.

Slacker!

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Apr 3 2010, 04:03 AM) [snapback]540161[/snapback]
I would like to wholeheartedly apologize for my comment that provoked his foul mouthed rant. I won't do it again................ until I do it again.

Made me laugh out loud.

Spike

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 2 2010, 11:14 PM) [snapback]540064[/snapback]
Sir, do not post about me without using proper grammer.
2314 is a person, therefore, 2314 is not a "that" but a "who."
Learn to write if you want any respect, landfag.

2314 is not a person. He was created to live up to the expectations that we have not fulfilled. In effect, 2314 is the real life Tyler Durden, except that he is not exactly

So ask yourself, what would 2314 do?

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
QUOTE(frogyou @ Apr 2 2010, 03:30 PM) [snapback]539925[/snapback]
i i like that we can use the term DH.

NOT!!!

We are not starting that. Name calling is a rule in itself. We will have no further tolerance of the before mentioned vulgar word (DH). C'mon guys......You would be embarrassed..... if you knew who all reads your post's.

VictoryLap

QUOTE(2314 @ Apr 2 2010, 06:14 PM) [snapback]540064[/snapback]
Sir, do not post about me without using proper grammer.
2314 is a person, therefore, 2314 is not a "that" but a "who."
Learn to write if you want any respect, .

grammer, really?

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(Scott @ Apr 3 2010, 05:19 AM) [snapback]540180[/snapback]
NOT!!!

We are not starting that. Name calling is a rule in itself. We will have no further tolerance of the before mentioned vulgar word (DH). C'mon guys......You would be embarrassed..... if you knew who all reads your post's.

I think "whom" is no longer proper grammer.

PurplePutt

Wow! "Top" of the morning to you all! I feel much better after having a good sleep. It is amazing what happens when you post something controversial here. Sixteen pages and over 150 posts of drivel. You all have to admit it is weird entertainment.

Good News! I will obey the rules of civil obedience with regard to Top and his normal internet insults. I realize he probably has a complete different personality in real life. I say you should not say things about people unless you are willing to take responsibility for them though. What a concept.

Kind of reminds me of the firestorm when "Bob" had some rather nasty things to say about the nation state of Japan and their people. He was immediately blasted with the modern day left wing equal of McCarthyism, "a racist."

Having lived in Japan and being familiar with many aspects of their history and their culture, I thought I understood what Bob was saying and I agreed with him. Some of the intellectually inept among you immediately labeled me a racist as well. This and things like this are not becoming to the members here. Your little clicks of all ganging up and defending each other or always patting each other on the backs is rather sickening.

You have the guys who disagree with everything. You have the guys who call people names (yeah, yeah, I know I started this thing with the word "I"M STILL AN IDIOT THAT CAN"T FOLLOW RULES"). You have the guys who go along with certain people like sheep. You have the experts who would never admit they were wrong.

What you see/here is what you get with me. My internet personality is pretty much my everyday personality. I might tend to be more forward here but generally I will say what I think, back it up, and if proven wrong will admit it. I guess many would call that a weird way to be.

I really don't understand why YA would announce who I worked for and what my profession is and then completely lie about me violating federal law. I would say that is a pretty hateful thing to do just because you disagree with some internet banter. Funny thing is I only met YA once and talked for about 5 minutes at the Houston Bowl years ago. Just another example of how my honesty comes back to bite and could threaten my ability to earn a living. And all because I trusted a fellow Frog with a few personal details about myself. I would never ever do such a thing to any of you. Noticed that Top ran with the false info just as fast as he could too. Truth, justice, character, and the American way--not zactly.

Bottom line. I'm going to try and be at the OU game. I will be where I normally try and tailgate. Up on the grass and as close to the ballpark as possible. Anyone, including Top, is welcome to drop my and meet the jerk, or exchange apologies, or defend your honor (rhetoric only please), or even have a beer and a laugh.

I apologize to those I may have offended. Now please, don't roll in like a bunch of vultures. This is a dead horse--but his bones have been picked clean.

steelfrog

Tier 1
I see you got the form PM from Scott.

And, Scott: damn, Son, don't you ever sleep Dog? Come on, Easy!

PP--you got Steel into a lot of trouble, and now Steel isn't even going to get to see a good bloodletting. In this crappy economy, people need something to look forward to, and you've just peed in Steel's cherios. Thanks. Thanks a damn lot.

Now I am going to go poop before I ruin my favorite chair.

Oh, one quick story while we are on the subject of bloodletting: In January Steel was officiating a wrestling match, championship match, tough kids. Early on in the match one kids mouth hits other kid's top of head--huge gash in kid's top of head, other kid bit completely through his lip. Of course neither kid or coach wanted to quit. BUT BOTH COACHES WERE ARGUING FOR THE OTHER GUY TO HAVE BLOOD TIME AGAINST HIM, WHICH WOULD INEVITABLY LEAD TO A FORFEIT. I took the coaches aside and told them NO ONE is getting a forfeit--we're wrestling this match. Well, every 30 seconds or so I had to stop the match to wipe the mats and have them try to staunch the bleeding. it was like something from The Night of the Living Dead. It was great! Great match too. Two tough little dudes.

One other little story while we're on the subject of poop--oh, hell, it's going to have to wait. Remind me later and I'll tell you. It's a hoot!

PurplePutt

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 3 2010, 03:24 AM) [snapback]540189[/snapback]
I see you got the form PM from Scott.

And, Scott: damn, Son, don't you ever sleep Dog? Come on, Easy!

PP--you got Steel into a lot of trouble, and now Steel isn't even going to get to see a good bloodletting. In this crappy economy, people need something to look forward to, and you've just peed in Steel's cherios. Thanks. Thanks a damn lot.

Now I am going to go poop before I ruin my favorite chair.

Oh, one quick story while we are on the subject of bloodletting: In January Steel was officiating a wrestling match, championship match, tough kids. Early on in the match one kids mouth hits other kid's top of head--huge gash in kid's top of head, other kid bit completely through his lip. Of course neither kid or coach wanted to quit. BUT BOTH COACHES WERE ARGUING FOR THE OTHER GUY TO HAVE BLOOD TIME AGAINST HIM, WHICH WOULD INEVITABLY LEAD TO A FORFEIT. I took the coaches aside and told them NO ONE is getting a forfeit--we're wrestling this match. Well, every 30 seconds or so I had to stop the match to wipe the mats and have them try to staunch the bleeding. it was like something from The Night of the Living Dead. It was great! Great match too. Two tough little dudes.

One other little story while we're on the subject of poop--oh, hell, it's going to have to wait. Remind me later and I'll tell you. It's a hoot!

Actually I didn't see the PM until after I posted. Otherwise, I wouldn't have used the word that was deleted. Guess it was added to the list. Sorry about that.

And for YA's benefit--I don't fly for another 54 hours and I haven't flown for 40 hours. The rules are 8 hours not 24 hours. My personal rules are at least 12 hours (and that doesn't mean stumbling either). At least 8 hours of rest, 1 hour alert for ground transportation, 1 hour for transportation, normally 30 minutes for customs, immigration, security, and show at the jet 1 hour prior to push back. Not only are we regulated by the feds and our company. We police ourselves. Our careers, lives, and the lives of others depend on our professionalism. I really, really don't like being insulted and flat out lied about! What you said about me was slanderous!

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(Scott @ Apr 3 2010, 12:19 AM) [snapback]540180[/snapback]
C'mon guys......You would be embarrassed..... if you knew who all reads your post's.

My mom is on here?