• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 03:37 PM) [snapback]539932[/snapback]
Can't really describe myself other than I am not very big and I am 58 years old. I have a pretty good beer gut going and wear glasses. I will probably have a purple shirt and Frog hat on.

Man I am sorry P-Putt... but I can't stop laughing thinking that you look like Arthur.

arthur.jpg

Trelvis

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 2 2010, 08:47 PM) [snapback]539942[/snapback]
Guys.... I am running out of popcorn .gifs..

Popcorn_nommer.gif

I got your back

24cwpvt.gif

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Thanks for the thread. Due to it, I have decided to upgrade from my Crackberry and get an iPhone since my trackball won't keep up with this thread.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 09:02 PM) [snapback]539958[/snapback]
Forget who you were logged in under?

Nope. Steel only has one and don't know how to create a second under the same e-mail address. Normal once tried to tell Steel how to do it when Steel was on a vacation, but Steel didn't pay attantion.

No, Steel sometimes just has to talk to Steelsownself rather than any of the dufus's on here. Only way to get intelligent dialogue.

talor

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 2 2010, 02:47 PM) [snapback]539942[/snapback]
Guys.... I am running out of popcorn .gifs..

You know I got your back. Like when we used to do random business school project together!

23m7tjd.jpg

Trelvis

QUOTE(TCUTalor @ Apr 2 2010, 09:54 PM) [snapback]540013[/snapback]
23m7tjd.jpg

getyopopcornready.gif

topopcorn2.gif

Im a big fan .gifs man! There are soo many funny ones out there

13ygkg3.gif

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(TCUTalor @ Apr 2 2010, 04:54 PM) [snapback]540013[/snapback]
You know I got your back. Like when we used to do random business school project together!

23m7tjd.jpg

Oh man. Forgot I haven't used that one today. Now I am trying to figure out who you are.... :wacko:

Bob

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 09:52 PM) [snapback]540012[/snapback]
Nope. Steel only has one and don't know how to create a second under the same e-mail address. Normal once tried to tell Steel how to do it when Steel was on a vacation, but Steel didn't pay attantion.

No, Steel sometimes just has to talk to Steelsownself rather than any of the dufus's on here. Only way to get intelligent dialogue.

Hope you don't feel the same way about sex.

talor

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 2 2010, 03:59 PM) [snapback]540016[/snapback]
Oh man. Forgot I haven't used that one today. Now I am trying to figure out who you are.... :wacko:

haha i dont remember the class or anything. if your picture wasnt in your profile then i would never have known. im the only guy named talor ever

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(TCUTalor @ Apr 2 2010, 05:01 PM) [snapback]540020[/snapback]
haha i dont remember the class or anything. if your picture wasnt in your profile then i would never have known. im the only guy named talor ever

Oh man. I remember you now. What class was that?

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Well, we know PP will be there. Hey Top, are you gonna be there? This would definately be worth taking the day off and riding up from Houston.

talor

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 2 2010, 04:03 PM) [snapback]540023[/snapback]
Oh man. I remember you now. What class was that?

i dont know. but apparently we are going to be facebook friends now? im not sure if im ready for that sort of commitment.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(Bob @ Apr 2 2010, 10:00 PM) [snapback]540017[/snapback]
Hope you don't feel the same way about sex.

Steel is long-time married, so yes of course self-gratification is available to Steel regularly, while other-gratification is not, necessarily. Would that Steel were like Tiger and could just fork over $15k any time Steel had an urge.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 10:08 PM) [snapback]540028[/snapback]
Steel is long-time married, so yes of course self-gratification is available to Steel regularly, while other-gratification is not, necessarily. Would that Steel were like Tiger and could just fork over $15k any time Steel had an urge.

This practice is strongly recommended by the U.S. Surgeon General.