• The KillerFrogs

Answer to TopFrog PM

Shooter

QUOTE(oldscribe @ Apr 2 2010, 01:36 PM) [snapback]539864[/snapback]
Has anyone else noted: 1. The origin of this squabble is lost somewhere in the vastness of time, and, 2. the readiness of Steel and maybe others to stand around and shout ``You guys fight!" Takes me back to the fourth grade. Them wuz the days. :tongue:

:laugh: Yeah, I said 12 year old but may very well be a 10 year old fourth grader.

oldscribe

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 02:39 PM) [snapback]539935[/snapback]
Perhaps coincidentally, Coppell High School is hosting, tomorrow, the first freestyle and greco roman tournament of the year. Steel will be there, with LS. They are encouraging "open" wrestlers to enter. You don't need to wear a singlet--shorts and a t-shirt are fine. Steel is not currently entered, but that's a mere formality. Will warn you that Steel is less inclined to play around with folks now than before he broke his finger in May and had to have it surgically reconstructed. Now Steel tries to finish things quicker, so as to not re-break the finger, which could hamper Steel's handball game.

And then of course Sunday we will be at the Iranian's learning all the Iranian magics. www.starbjj.com

greco roman? some of us don't hold with that furrin stuff.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 08:48 PM) [snapback]539945[/snapback]
Just trying to be clear on what was posted earlier concerning Federal Express. I am a stockholder and would hate for Federal Express' stock to be affected by this report of a pilot currently in China violating FAA rules.

I guess what struck me about Top's posting of this was it was after a rather lengthy discussion with the original poster of this slanderous information who had said he shouldn't have posted it and it was wrong. And then Top gfoes and re-posts it as if true in what is a deliberately provocative and sleezy move. Not a lot of class coming from Top right now. Or ever, for that matter. No wonder everyone hates Top.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(oldscribe @ Apr 2 2010, 03:54 PM) [snapback]539949[/snapback]
greco roman? some of us don't hold with that furrin stuff.

karyn_parsons_tim_meadows_will_ferrell_the_ladies_man_001.jpg

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 08:57 PM) [snapback]539952[/snapback]
I guess what struck me about Top's posting of this was it was after a rather lengthy discussion with the original poster of this slanderous information who had said he shouldn't have posted it and it was wrong. And then Top gfoes and re-posts it as if true in what is a deliberately provocative and sleezy move. Not a lot of class coming from Top right now. Or ever, for that matter. No wonder everyone hates Top.

Agreed. This is the type of thing that has become the hallmark of the modern media. Publish a falsism. Publish it again. MAYBE publish a much less public retraction, and then much later publish the falsism as true citing the original false media source. The media has become so irrelevant these days. ESPECIALLY newspapers, which are of course a dying breed.

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 08:58 PM) [snapback]539954[/snapback]
Agreed. This is the type of thing that has become the hallmark of the modern media. Publish a falsism. Publish it again. MAYBE publish a much less public retraction, and then much later publish the falsism as true citing the original false media source. The media has become so irrelevant these days. ESPECIALLY newspapers, which are of course a dying breed.

So true. If I see another instance of Hannity interviewing the O'Reilly, or O'reilly interviewing Rush, as if THAT'S NEWS! I'm going to throw up.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Apr 2 2010, 03:44 PM) [snapback]539940[/snapback]
Dr. Freud on line one. Top, Putt, and Steel please pick up.

Calling Dr. Howard! Calling Dr. Fine! Calling Dr. Howard!

Yesterday was a great day.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(steelfrog)

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:58 PM) [snapback]539954[/snapback]

Forget who you were logged in under?

Spike

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 08:57 PM) [snapback]539952[/snapback]
No wonder everyone hates Top.

That is news to me.

ShivasFrog

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Apr 2 2010, 03:32 PM) [snapback]539928[/snapback]
You wanna go? Go Greco?

Heck, no. I have plenty of insurance.

I just thought if this thing goes all MMA, we need a rasslin' component.

Johnnyhornedfrog

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 08:48 PM) [snapback]539944[/snapback]
Do they have japanese girls on stage there?

I'm not sure, but I heard they had a couple of Japs.

Bob

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 2 2010, 08:48 PM) [snapback]539944[/snapback]
Do they have japanese girls on stage there?

Ya, you betcha!

lakefrog

QUOTE(TheSheik @ Apr 2 2010, 09:19 PM) [snapback]539982[/snapback]
Alright, what time are you guys gonna fight? Cause I want to watch this [Deleted] show
cool.gif

Baylor will win the Big 12 before these dudes throw down.

YA

QUOTE(PurplePutt @ Apr 2 2010, 03:12 PM) [snapback]539903[/snapback]
Careful YA! I have never violated any FAA rule. I am completely professional and joking or not about that is absolutely not cool. Why would you mention my employer on line and why would you say I have done what I have not done. I have never admitted to drinking before flying and I have not ever, one time, ever, or ever even come close to violating an FAA rule concerning alcohol or drugs which I am regularly tested for. Last time I checked, nothing I have said or done violates any rule and no matter what were to happen your outing me on line is about as low down as it gets. Now you are a [ Craig James] too!

Maybe you should show up at the appointed place and time too!

Never said you violated anything sir--reread the post. I suggested that you might think twice about talking about your drinking (and agreeing with posters on your drinking while out on trips--does that violate the 24 hour rule--I highly doubt so b/c you are a professional and that you would be career suicide). What I am suggesting is that you THINK twice about talking about drinking since the FAA and HR folks always assume guilt and process the evidence later. If that makes me a dh, then so be it.

Anyway, I am a 38 year old man--I don't fight unless my life or family is in danger. You and others do not rise to that level even on a bad day.