• The KillerFrogs

You Make The Call

AustinFrog

Oops. If ball is fumbled forward it comes back.
I spent all day in hospital with my wife yesterday as she was having emergency gall bladder surgery this morning. The brain is a little fried. Sorry.

Had mine done at the end of May. Don't let the fact that it was only 8 mins long fool ya. The recovery is the same. Follow the Docs orders.Just now getting all my energy back.

Frog-in-law1995

Had mine done at the end of May. Don't let the fact that it was only 8 mins long fool ya. The recovery is the same. Follow the Docs orders.Just now getting all my energy back.

Recovery time must vary wildly. Had mine taken out laparoscopically about 7 years ago and played golf the next day.

Oops. If ball is fumbled forward it comes back.
I spent all day in hospital with my wife yesterday as she was having emergency gall bladder surgery this morning. The brain is a little fried. Sorry.

Wasn't trying to be an arse. I had to re-re-read your explanation before I asked. I was just assuming it was me that was cornfused as usual. Just to clarify (when your back and ready to engage in this silliness), wasn't the ball fumbled backwards in your scenario? If so, I think FIL is right, it is point of fumble or recovery whichever is farther back?

Best wishes for speedy recovery to Ms. Zebra

Wasn't trying to be an arse. I had to re-re-read your explanation before I asked. I was just assuming it was me that was cornfused as usual. Just to clarify (when your back and ready to engage in this silliness), wasn't the ball fumbled backwards in your scenario? If so, I think FIL is right, it is point of fumble or recovery whichever is farther back?

Best wishes for speedy recovery to Ms. Zebra
Yes. It was a backwards fumble in the scenario. FIL was correct.
Dr. said it was a difficult process as the GB was worse then they thought. Doing good today and hoping to go home soon.

Question No. 7 (FIL needs to pass on this one) It is a Replay question.

Team A has the ball first and 10 on the B-20. Flanker A88 moves up onto the line of scrimmage and "covers up" the tight end A80 making him ineligible. A80 goes downfield and catches a pass at the B-8 where he is tackled.

RULING:
Reviewable
Not Reviewable

froginmn

I know these can all be answered by Google but I prefer to guess based on what I think I know.

My guess on this is that since they didn't score it wouldn't be reviewable, and I don't even think that would make a difference. I'll say not reviewable.

froginmn

Question No. 7 (FIL needs to pass on this one) It is a Replay question.

Team A has the ball first and 10 on the B-20. Flanker A88 moves up onto the line of scrimmage and "covers up" the tight end A80 making him ineligible. A80 goes downfield and catches a pass at the B-8 where he is tackled.

RULING:
Reviewable
Not Reviewable
Zebra, best wishes for you and your wife.

Are we going to get an answer on #6?

Question No. 6
Baylor has the ball at TCU's 4 yard line, second down and goal. Their back takes a handoff from the QB and runs to the goal line for an apparent TD. The HL rules a TD. Baylor's mascot runs into the end zone to "High 5" their back as he gets up from the pile. The game is stopped for a Replay Review and there is video evidence that the back was down at the 1 yard line.

RESULT:
a. Baylor has the ball at the 1 yd. line and the clock will start on the Referee's signal.
b. Baylor has the ball at the 1 yd. line and the clock will on the snap.
c. Baylor's mascot is removed from the field/stadium.
d. A and C
e. B and C
f. None of the above

ANSWER:
None of the above. Ball is placed at the 1 yard line and then the UNS is enforced against the mascot. Third down and goal at the 16 yd. line.