• The KillerFrogs

You Make The Call

froginmn

My money's on big purple here.

nHLSlFK.gif

netty2424

9. A 10-second runoff has been added on Replay reviews. Has to occur with less than 1 minute remaining in either half. You may never see this used. If it happens, I will explain it at that time. Either team may use a timeout to avoid the runoff.

10 second runoff for replay reviews???

Regardless of who or why a review is done? Not sure I understand this rule?

Question No. 4 (A "stumper")
Third and goal at the B-3. A10 takes the direct snap, fumbles at the B-2 and the ball rolls into the end zone. B51 recovers in the end zone. He attempts to run the ball out but is tackled in the end zone, the ball never coming into the field of play. During B51’s run B83 clips at the B-6.

ANSWER:
a. The ball is dead when B51 recovers in the end zone.
b. The clipping penalty results in a safety.
c. First and 10 for Team B at the B-3.
d. First and 10 for Team B at the B-10.

BigPurple87

Third and goal at the B-3. A10 takes the direct snap, fumbles at the B-2 and the ball rolls into the end zone. B51 recovers in the end zone. He attempts to run the ball out but is tackled in the end zone, the ball never coming into the field of play. During B51’s run B83 clips at the B-6.

ANSWER:
How does B51 recover it? Does he just pick it up and start running or does he fall on it and then get back up? Was a penalty called?

BigPurple87

ANSWER:
I say B, assuming he wasn't down before he tried to advance it. If he was it's a touchback