• The KillerFrogs

TCU v The Children of the Tarp, B12 Tourney

Before the infighting really gets going, I'll just say that the way the other side of the bracket went sets us up probably about as well as we could have hoped. It's time for TCU to win something important in the Big 12. I hope we can get it done.

cdsfrog

FeistyFrog said:
You mean the guy who on a bad year is borderline national seed?

Really?

They are not getting a national seed. no chance, they sucked balls down the stretch and just lost back to back.

It's not hard for them to be decent every year considering all of the advantage they have.

The mediocre years were 2013 (terrible really) and the previous year too. This year is solid but they are extremely overrated. Results show this once they got into conference play.

8-10 in their last 18. 6-10 against Big 12 opponents. National seed my ass

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
FeistyFrog said:
You know you are totally clueless. Probably the least knowledgable poster here so will take that into account. Don't know anything about the Augie retiring thread but sounds like it was another jealous frog fan starting another completely idiotic thread so thanks for making my point.
Really? I've forgotten more about the game of baseball than your old drunk ass has ever known. I grew up on a baseball camp owned by my grandfather who played professionally and his father did as well. Every summer (and all year round for that matter) learning from retired pros including a couple of pitchers who won World Series clinching games. So shove that up your drunk ass.

Hey bartender, Feisty needs a refill.

http://youtu.be/bf4D78C-FCQ

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
cdsfrog said:

They are not getting a national seed. no chance, they sucked balls down the stretch and just lost back to back.

It's not hard for them to be decent every year considering all of the advantage they have.
Did I say they were?

Really you need to calm down.

cdsfrog

FeistyFrog said:
Did I say they were?

Really you need to calm down.

I'm perfectly calm, that's just a dumb ass statement. They aren't even in consideration based on current results. Realistically they shouldn't even host a regional but I bet they proably do

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Frogs On A Plane said:
Really? I've forgotten more about the game of baseball than your old drunk [John Wylie Price] has ever known. I grew up on a baseball camp owned by my grandfather who played professionally and his father did as well. Every summer (and all year round for that matter) learning from retired pros including a couple of pitchers who won World Series clinching games. So shove that up your drunk [John Wylie Price].

Hey bartender, Feisty needs a refill.
url]
In your dreams buddy, bet you were complaining about the bats last season, oh yeah you were.

Baseball idiot! Nothing but a wannabe living off the success of others.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
cdsfrog said:

I'm perfectly calm, that's just a dumb [John Wylie Price] statement. They aren't even in consideration based on current results. Realistically they shouldn't even host a regional but I bet they proably do
So what is their RPI? What is idiotic is your pretense to know what you are talking about.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
FeistyFrog said:
In your dreams buddy, bet you were complaining about the bats last season, oh yeah you were.

Baseball idiot! Nothing but a wannabe living off the success of others.
I challenge you to find one post I made last year about our bats. In your drunken stupor, you must have confused me with someone else. Hell, what would have been wrong with talking about how bad the bats were last year. They were...

The wannabe line is classic. Kind of like how you are a wannabe Jeremy? How you take information from their site and pass it off as your own? How certain people in the athletic department don't want you around? Shall I continue?

cdsfrog

FeistyFrog said:
So what is their RPI? What is idiotic is your pretense to know what you are talking about.

8-10 in their last 18. 6-10 against Big 12 opponents. Their RPI is 10 spots above their rankings in the poll.

Outside the top 8 candidates can't have a crappy recent resume to really be considered. Hence no chance

cdsfrog said:

I'm perfectly calm, that's just a dumb [John Wylie Price] statement. They aren't even in consideration based on current results. Realistically they shouldn't even host a regional but I bet they proably do
I think that's over now

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
cdsfrog said:

8-10 in their last 18. 6-10 against Big 12 opponents. Their RPI is 10 spots above their rankings in the poll.

Outside the top 8 candidates can't have a crappy recent resume to really be considered. Hence no chance
You are missing the point but nice try. What is their position in what is considered a bad season for Augie? You guys are classic head up your arses blinded.

cdsfrog

FeistyFrog said:
You are missing the point but nice try. What is their position in what is considered a bad season for Augie? You guys are classic head up your arses blinded.

once again, their bad seasons were 2012 and 2013. This season isn't over yet, one can't judge it until they finish it. If they lose in the regional it's a meh year. Not bad, not great

TronCarter

benny-rondo.gif

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Frogs On A Plane said:
I challenge you to find one post I made last year about our bats. In your drunken stupor, you must have confused me with someone else. Hell, what would have been wrong with talking about how bad the bats were last year. They were...

The wannabe line is classic. Kind of like how you are a wannabe Jeremy? How you take information from their site and pass it off as your own? How certain people in the athletic department don't want you around? Shall I continue?
What's a wannabe Jeremy? I don't belong to any site so as usual you are clueless, shall I continue you clueless idiot, wannabe living off the success of others?

Sounds like you are the one who brings info from other sites here not me. I remember someone (Maniac) posting some comment from your beloved site ragging on me because I said Ty Barrett was wavering and yeah you and others got all chesty. But what happened the next week? Did I get that info from your beloved site? No got it from coaches.

Shall I continue?