• The KillerFrogs

TCU v The Children of the Tarp, B12 Tourney

Atomic Frawg

Gotta get it started. Wake up people!

We are the visitors. Got leadoff runner on who promptly steals 2d. Then we get a liner to center that was caught, but the leadoff runner wasn't watching and it was any easy put out at 2d. Boomer walks, Cron singles up the middle. Then we ground out to 3rd.

tcujsauce

Cody jones hit a nice single, stole 2nd, then got caught too far off the bag when Odell lined out to center, got doubled up

Pharm Frog

If you are a KFC member and are the person who is incessantly clapping in intervals of three, I'm suggesting a lifetime ban. You are as annoying as anything I've experienced at a baseball park and need to have at least an ounce of self-awareness. Congratulations BTW... You have already caused two MLB scouts to move away from behind home plate. One of them is here specifically to evaluate Finn.

Purp

I'm going to have to leave soon. I beg forgiveness in advance. Could someone please update Finnegan's pitch count by inning? He's at 12 through the 1st.

cdsfrog

why in the sam hell does Baylor always hit in the bottom of the inning.

They have a loss and we are a higher seed. Meaning it makes no sense.

TronCarter

cdsfrog said:
why in the sam hell does Baylor always hit in the bottom of the inning.
They have a loss and we are a higher seed. Meaning it makes no sense.

Believe it was explained earlier, but the first round is the only round where seeding dictates that. Every subsequent game is decided on coin flip.

Pharm Frog said:
Changing your cadence to five claps only makes you 67% more of a dumbass.
I agree with you but wish you had not pointed this out. Before I had not noticed....now it is all I hear on the TV broadcast. Must be a real arsewhip in person.

cdsfrog

TronCarter said:

Believe it was explained earlier, but the first round is the only round where seeding dictates that. Every subsequent game is decided on coin flip.

must be Baylor's coin. That's dumb.

Still pissed about that atrocious base running in the 1st. Too bad he didn't want to play small, would have been 1-0. Instead mediocre pitcher is gaining confidence.