• The KillerFrogs

TCU v The Children of the Tarp, B12 Tourney

TronCarter

FeistyFrog said:
What's a wannabe Jeremy? I don't belong to any site so as usual you are clueless, shall I continue you clueless idiot, wannabe living off the success of others?

Sounds like you are the one who brings info from other sites here not me. I remember someone (Maniac) posting some comment from your beloved site ragging on me because I said Ty Barrett was wavering and yeah you and others got all chesty. But what happened the next week? Did I get that info from your beloved site? No got it from coaches.

Shall I continue?

Someone say "chesty"?
busty-workout-sexy-workout-gifs.gif

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
TCU J-Sauce said:
How about the time TCU J-Suace made a complete arse of himself trying to call out someone who actually knew what he was talking about. Yeah I remember that multiple times but you just ignore your comments and go one to the next. Some people would offer apologies after so many mistakes, but I'll give it to you, you go one without conscience.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
FeistyFrog said:
What's a wannabe Jeremy? I don't belong to any site so as usual you are clueless, shall I continue you clueless idiot, wannabe living off the success of others?

Sounds like you are the one who brings info from other sites here not me. I remember someone (Maniac) posting some comment from your beloved site ragging on me because I said Ty Barrett was wavering and yeah you and others got all chesty. But what happened the next week? Did I get that info from your beloved site? No got it from coaches.

Shall I continue?
I'm not a member at the other site. I know your game. If you want me to go into more detail about the athletic department and you, I can. Oh congrats on finally getting something right you didn't take from some place else. After a few thousand swings and misses, you finally connected.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Frogs On A Plane said:
I'm not a member at the other site. I know your game. If you want me to go into more detail about the athletic department and you, I can. Oh congrats on finally getting something right you didn't take from some place else. After a few thousand swings and misses, you finally connected.
Another clueless post, I couldn't care less about what you think you know because I know it is so false as usual. Yeah there is some battle going on between me and the athletic dept! Only proves you are a member of the other site.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
FeistyFrog said:
Another clueless post, I couldn't care less about what you think you know because I know it is so false as usual. Yeah there is some battle going on between me and the athletic dept! Only proves you are a member of the other site.
Feel free to contact them and ask.

PurpleBlood87

FeistyFrog said:
You sound like someone who only thinks they know anything about baseball.
I know this much you sweep a team on the road and allow one run in 27 innings and have nearly the same RPI you should be getting voted ahead in a coaches poll. It's just coaches have a man crush on Augie.

TCUdirtbag

I hate that I missed the Feisty pile-on/meltdown.  

But can't wait to hopefully cheer the Frogs on to their first Big 12 championship tomorrow.  

Lots of players' and fans' hopes on Tyler Alexander's shoulders tomorrow.  Can't wait. 

pgdaly84

jewstfrogit said:
I hate that I missed the Feisty pile-on/meltdown.  

But can't wait to hopefully cheer the Frogs on to their first Big 12 championship tomorrow.  

Lots of players' and fans' hopes on Tyler Alexander's shoulders tomorrow.  Can't wait. 
That kid has been every bit as effective as Preston during this streak we've been on. Kipper should be available for an inning or two. We'll have a rested bullpen too, minus Teakell. Time for the TCU baseball to finally break the Curse of the Big 12 and get us back on a winning track in our two major sports.

Waccy Frog

pgdaly84 said:
That kid has been every bit as effective as Preston during this streak we've been on. Kipper should be available for an inning or two. We'll have a rested bullpen too, minus Teakell. Time for the TCU baseball to finally break the Curse of the Big 12 and get us back on a winning track in our two major sports.
Who does OSU have available today?