• The KillerFrogs

Seriously...Is Steel Gone For Good?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I blame Wes. It's the easy way.
Actually thats not too far from the truth, so go ahead

For whatever reason, Steel has stopped talking to me, won't answer calls or emails and pretty much ended what I thought was a good friendship.

I have no reason as to why because he won't say.

So blame me or thank me, take your choice, but I miss his offbeat humor and wish that he would still hang out here.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
George was a prominent member of my ignore list also. But at least he wasn't some worthless schtick all the time. He was legitimate boat head who wasn't afraid to look like a fool. Steel went out of his way to try to look like a boat head but it wasn't believable and was a tired act every time.
Those were two totally unrelated comments. I swear.

ross

KMA
Actually thats not too far from the truth, so go ahead

For whatever reason, Steel has stopped talking to me, won't answer calls or emails and pretty much ended what I thought was a good friendship.

I have no reason as to why because he won't say.

So blame me or thank me, take your choice, but I miss his offbeat humor and wish that he would still hang out here.

I hate to hear that
Very disturbing when 2 friends who are both good people are
feuding

Purp

Those were two totally unrelated comments. I swear.
I'll take your word for it. But the fact that i thought they were related says a lot about my opinion of GLC.

Has anyone seen any football players dating girls recently?

#unrelatedcommentsIswear
#maybenot
#hashtagsfor@Deep_Purple

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I hate to hear that
Very disturbing when 2 friends who are both good people are
feuding
A feud is when two people have disagreements with each other. I have no disagreement with Steel and am completely in the dark as to why this is happening

I really hate to see it for the boards sake because even though he has an oddball sense of humor, I always got a kick out of reading his posts. He is a very good writer and has a creative mind, which I admire. If nothing else I'd like to see him pop in and leave a story behind every once and a while

Anyway, you guys can blame me because I guess that its my fault but he is has not been banned and is always welcome here

Bob Sugar

I am surprised that some people can go from what seems like 1,000 posts a day to 0. That's some serious willpower. First it was GDU, then many others. This site seems to be such a large part of some folks' lives. To just go cold turkey? It's odd.

netty2424

Maybe he's on a sabbatical. Or frozen on Mount Everest. He's been on record for hiking and climbing.

4b2addf923853b055197ee130b98653c.jpg

EDIT: Stories were too out there for me, but I did enjoy his scatter shooting posts.

ifrog

I am surprised that some people can go from what seems like 1,000 posts a day to 0. That's some serious willpower. First it was GDU, then many others. This site seems to be such a large part of some folks' lives. To just go cold turkey? It's odd.
Because its the same person who uses different handles. :) GDU=CHooChoo=Steele=?

Horned Toad

Steele is fun most of the time. He went off on Patterson a little bit, but everyone has a right to their opinion. I like Steele he is a very creative writer.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Maybe he's on a sabbatical. Or frozen on Mount Everest. He's been on record for hiking and climbing.

4b2addf923853b055197ee130b98653c.jpg

EDIT: Stories were too out there for me, but I did enjoy his scatter shooting posts.
I'm trying to plan a Grand Canyon rim to rim hike. Steel was very gracious in providing me with a wealth of information. It was very much appreciated. I hope he checks his PMs as I continue to plan.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
A feud is when two people have disagreements with each other. I have no disagreement with Steel and am completely in the dark as to why this is happening

I really hate to see it for the boards sake because even though he has an oddball sense of humor, I always got a kick out of reading his posts. He is a very good writer and has a creative mind, which I admire. If nothing else I'd like to see him pop in and leave a story behind every once and a while

Anyway, you guys can blame me because I guess that its my fault but he is has not been banned and is always welcome here

I am sorry to hear this Wes. I hope he resurfaces and at least drops you a line.