• The KillerFrogs

Seriously...Is Steel Gone For Good?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Anyone know the story here? I'm almost ashamed to say, but I kinda miss him.
Why be ashamed? Steel had his quirks but at a minimum he entertained. There are quite a few who offer much less around here. I'd like Steel to come back if for nothing more than scattershooting and to see him and Frognosticator call each other fat and stupid a few hundred times. Good times.

Purp

Why be ashamed? Steel had his quirks but at a minimum he entertained. There are quite a few who offer much less around here. I'd like Steel to come back if for nothing more than scattershooting and to see him and Frognosticator call each other fat and stupid a few hundred times. Good times.
I just disagree. I was never entertained, which is why I happily put him on ignore.

PhillyFrog

I ran across this the other day and thought of Steel.......

tumblr_m3tptftgtV1rr7a72o1_500.gif

ifrog

I PMed him a while back and told him we missed him. He was appreciative, but had other things on his plate. Feel free to email him...

Lisa LT is MIA as well.

They eloped. He always had a thing for her.

But seriously she hasn't been on the ESPN site either but it's the off season.

Purp

I am confident you can come up with at least one person on here less entertaining.

Anyone seen George lately?
George was a prominent member of my ignore list also. But at least he wasn't some worthless schtick all the time. He was legitimate boat head who wasn't afraid to look like a fool. Steel went out of his way to try to look like a boat head but it wasn't believable and was a tired act every time.