• The KillerFrogs
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not sure need to study the list more got frustrated with Ed's lack of knowledge of much before 1990 and quit reading his best of
    Larry got the most and then some from his talent undersized and not that fast but always hustled and around the ball
    ross, would you put Larry Perry on the list for defensive ends. He was a real leader back when I was at TCU. Not that this counts at TCU but after he beacme a highly decorated Marine officer. I served with him in the Corps and was proud to have known him. Hope all is well and let us know when you get down this way. Rick Hosea rhosea@sbcglobal.net
    The prices Resaca has a high compared to Pittman Davis. I'm not going to post that on the kfc but wanted to let you know. The Davis family has two students daughter and son at TCU now but they sold that business to a company in Florida a few years ago.. Hope all is well with you and let us know if you get down this way. Rick Hosea
    Hey ross! Your post about 1967 brings back memories of back in those days we had Splash Day down in Galveston. But that was then and this is now many years later. Hope all is well with you. Rick Hosea
    be down in june and july dates not set yet you a fisherman? i keep a bay boat on the island
    Hey ross let me know the next time you get down to the Rio Grande Valley. I would like to meet you and if you have time maybe we could have lunch out here on me at my club in Palm Valley.
    If you are around here today Thur 5-26 jugband and I are going to meet at Locals at 5:00 to watch the Frog baseball game. Rick Hosea ricxsterh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…