• The KillerFrogs

Sci Martin will not sign with a school today. He's postponing his commitment to weigh his options.

BoondocksFrog

Sci Martin was to remain a listed commit until either the TCU staff told 247 that he no longer has a committable offer, or Sci Martin contacted 247 to tell them that he is no longer committed to TCU. Either one of those options seems pretty clear that TCU isn't in the picture anymore for Sci.

frognutz

BoondocksFrog said:
Sci Martin was to remain a listed commit until either the TCU staff told 247 that he no longer has a committable offer, or Sci Martin contacted 247 to tell them that he is no longer committed to TCU. Either one of those options seems pretty clear that TCU isn't in the picture anymore for Sci.

So, which one happened?

Moose Stuff

BoondocksFrog said:
It's been pretty clear for a while IMO. Doesn't end the saga though. I'm still curious to see what he ends up doing.

GlendarrochFrog

Every time this thread comes to the top of the forum:

OteeGC5.gif

Punter1

BoondocksFrog said:

And you know this how????

My point is...he obviously hasn't been a commit since way before signing day. I don't see how having his name removed from a list which wasn't really accurate anyways changes anything here.

Also...I bet (and I have no inside knowledge) that if Sci gets his stuff figured out and says he wants to come...we would find a scholly for him.

West Coast Johnny

BoondocksFrog said:
So you are saying that TCU staff said Sci no longer has a commitable offer (or not) and further you are saying that Sci told 247 that he is no longer committed to TCU (or not) and if Sci did say he is no longer committed to TCU (which obviously he isn't) that doesn't mean that he may (or may not) recommit to TCU (or Alabama or LSU) in the future (or not).  In any event the drama is over (or not).

BoondocksFrog

Punter1 said:

And you know this how????

My point is...he obviously hasn't been a commit since way before signing day. I don't see how having his name removed from a list which wasn't really accurate anyways changes anything here.

Also...I bet (and I have no inside knowledge) that if Sci gets his stuff figured out and says he wants to come...we would find a scholly for him.

Ok :rolleyes:

berryfrog95

What a deal this has been.....***

Meanwhile, several schools continue to hold scholarship spots for Martin, Daggs said. LSU and TCU are joined by Alabama and Texas, among others.

All of them have a scholarship on the side for him, Daggs said.