• The KillerFrogs

Sci Martin will not sign with a school today. He's postponing his commitment to weigh his options.

Travis Trucks

I just think he should come to us where we would welcome him with open arms, rather than LSU where it's clear he isn't a priority for them

DaCrief

Time for an exception to the tweetin' at 'croots golden rule. Those of you who actually tweet should let him know we want him here. You know....without being dicks about it. Still time to change his mind.  

ifrog

DaCrief said:
Time for an exception to the tweetin' at 'croots golden rule. Those of you who actually tweet should let him know we want him here. You know....without being dicks about it. Still time to change his mind.  
I have never tweeted a recruit and won't start now. Besides if that's what it takes for him to commit, he might be too insecure for GMFP

Salfrog

Tier 1
Sometimes the people you think have your best interest don't really want the best for you. I really feel bad for this young man. He really wants TCU, but is being pulled to LSU by family and friends.

French Frog

froginaustin said:
Rumor has it . . .

that Sci has a lot of pressure from his community for LSU.

On LSU's terms, I suppose.

When he is a star defensive end with the New Orleans Saints five years from now, no one in his community will care that he got there by way of TCU.

TCUdirtbag

DaCrief said:

https://twitter.com/TCUCompliance/status/694597028253343745