• The KillerFrogs

Sci Martin will not sign with a school today. He's postponing his commitment to weigh his options.

GoFrogs21

maximilian said:
I would let this thread fall off the front page. Sci ain't coming here.

So you want the Sci to be... falling?

1139482_o.gif

asleep003

maximilian said:

Dittttto.. !..  and Bama have taken a 5* and 3* DE since they last chased Sci(when they had 0 DEs, just before Feb.)..

Cheers !

asleep003

maximilian said:

Dittttto.. !..  and Bama have taken a 5* and 3* DE since they last chased Sci(when they had 0 DEs, just before Feb.)..

Cheers !

pastorfrog

I am aware of zero facts about his situation. If he wants to come we will take him. But would anyone want to bet me 100 dollars that he will be at the school where he commits in four years? And I don't mean NFL.

nwlafrog

pastorfrog said:
I am aware of zero facts about his situation. If he wants to come we will take him. But would anyone want to bet me 100 dollars that he will be at the school where he commits in four years? And I don't mean NFL.
I get the same vibe, but I couldn't find a way to say that w/o sounding like I was bashing him. Best of luck to the kid. Hope he decides on the frogs and he sticks with it!

NavySupplyFrog

I kind of said whatever when he did not sign on national signing day. In two years and maybe even next year, I am predicting I will have forgotten this player completely if he is not a frog. Nothing against him, just fact of the matter.

My Buddy Steve

NavySupplyFrog said:
I kind of said whatever when he did not sign on national signing day. In two years and maybe even next year, I am predicting I will have forgotten this player completely if he is not a frog. Nothing against him, just fact of the matter.
Remember Duke Johnson?