1. The KillerFrogs

Sci Martin will not sign with a school today. He's postponing his commitment to weigh his options.

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Stiff Arm Frog, Feb 3, 2016.

So you want the Sci to be... falling?

[​IMG]

6 people like this.
  2. I'm hearing Bama.

With all the rumors flying around, I'm not betting on this.

3. tcu stops pursuing him awhile ago. not happening. hoping for a cure but I doubt it

4. Veiled hint at inside information?

5. Veiled hint at not knowing wth they are talking about.

lol

7. No he is right. TCU has quit pursuing Sci.

Dittttto.. !..  and Bama have taken a 5* and 3* DE since they last chased Sci(when they had 0 DEs, just before Feb.)..

Cheers !

Dittttto.. !..  and Bama have taken a 5* and 3* DE since they last chased Sci(when they had 0 DEs, just before Feb.)..

Cheers !

10. I guess it's possible he calls to commit but they sure as hell arent waiting

11. I am aware of zero facts about his situation. If he wants to come we will take him. But would anyone want to bet me 100 dollars that he will be at the school where he commits in four years? And I don't mean NFL.

1 person likes this.
  12. I get the same vibe, but I couldn't find a way to say that w/o sounding like I was bashing him. Best of luck to the kid. Hope he decides on the frogs and he sticks with it!

1 person likes this.
  13. for the record not bashing the kid. But at this point I think tcu is just not getting their hopes up, which seems fair.

1 person likes this.
  14. Are we not in a no contact period? I don't think anyone is perusing him legally anyway

1 person likes this.
  15. Ooh, they has?

1 person likes this.
  16. It is a dead period, so of course we are not pursuing him. Neither is anyone else for that matter.

17. I kind of said whatever when he did not sign on national signing day. In two years and maybe even next year, I am predicting I will have forgotten this player completely if he is not a frog. Nothing against him, just fact of the matter.

18. Remember Duke Johnson?

Oh yes, they have filled in their 2 remaining DE slots..... 

Cheers !

20. Coaches tried to schedule an in home and he told them no.