• The KillerFrogs

Sci Martin will not sign with a school today. He's postponing his commitment to weigh his options.

texas_sicilian

G Mother Froggen P said:
Wasn't sure where to post this but since this thread has been so derailed figured it'd be okay... I saw a mock draft of Josh Doctson projected first round to Cincinnati. That'd be a blast to watch and also great for him growing as a player. AD&JD
That fanbase eats their young. They'd miraculously forgotten the last time their team had even made it to the playoffs before Dalton... it was Boomer Esiason.

helcap

Wasn't sure where to post this but since this thread has been so derailed figured it'd be okay... I saw a mock draft of Josh Doctson projected first round to Cincinnati. That'd be a blast to watch and also great for him growing as a player. AD&JD
That is what Mel Kiper is predicting, so a low probability of happening

Zubaz

texas_sicilian said:
That fanbase eats their young. They'd miraculously forgotten the last time their team had even made it to the playoffs before Dalton... it was Boomer Esiason.
Carson Palmer. 2005 & 2009.

TCUdirtbag

sorry for posting in the sci martin thread that sci martin, as of yesterday, is no longer listed as committed to TCU by a major recruiting service whose writers are well-connected to the TCU program.  I guess there's nothing there worth pointing out. 

y'all can go back to rambling about other things. 

My Buddy Steve

TCUdirtbag said:
sorry for posting in the sci martin thread that sci martin, as of yesterday, is no longer listed as committed to TCU by a major recruiting service whose writers are well-connected to the TCU program.  I guess there's nothing there worth pointing out. 

Hell dude, we got people saying that it's grades, women drama, and a family issue. What fcs program does he land it? Can you tell us that?

GP's Step-Son

TCUdirtbag said:

It was a noteworthy post, no idea why folks aren't understanding that.

Sci Martin won't be a TCU signee, simple as that.  TCU is no longer pursuing Martin.

Long Time Lurker

TCUdirtbag said:

Yeah: Loosers! And stay off my lawn. I kid, I kid, but for real....Come on Dirt Bag, you have built a rep posting charts, graphs, artists's rendetions, maps, and eye witness testimony. Then today you post a link and expect your spoon fed, once wild, woodland creatures to hunt. Maybe his name falling off the list means something, maybe not. When you find out...please let us know. We appreciate your deligence in all other matters but we are sorely disappointed with your effort today.

Hugs and kisses,
Your spoiled forum friends.

Latest posts