• The KillerFrogs

Pathetic Coaching

Sebastian S

Wrong routes, errant throws, wr giving up on routes...

[ What the heck? ] is happening, its week 6.

We scored 14 on Tech, the whole game
- we once score 30 points on Texas, in 1 quarter
- we once scored 31 points on Texas tech, in 1 quarter(82 total)

Mean Purple

I think, sadly, this could be correct.

I wasn’t too sold on him and I think many will remember that. But then, his last 6-7 games of his senior year I thought he showed tremendous progress! I assumed that was an indication and he would continue to improve. Unfortunately, it appears little improvement has occurred. Hopefully, he can kick on and become amazing.
Just can't see what it is that make people think he would pan out. Just the throwing mechanics alone should have been the red flag.

Cumby has to call shorter passing schemes because he can't get it down town in a reliable manner. Everyone griped last year about limiting the playbook. Now the play book is being limited and the production near and inside the 20 is challenged.

crazy thing is, when he plants is feet and steps into it … it is spot on (if he reads right). just seems like an exception to norm.

The TCU Football Jerk

I’m not sure the play calling and supporting cast would allow Collins to be any better.

It could be argued he won't turn the ball over multiple times a game and that is most likely all we need. Since we'll be lucky to be bowl eligible this year, why not try him before we absolutely ruin any future Robinson may have by absolutely destroying what confidence he may have left.

berryfrog95

It’s was GPs two blown coverages that gave TT both of their TDs.

One right after Gaines injury and the other on 1st down where you were rushing 3???? Why?

Probably shouldn’t pat yourself on the back for a great defensive performance....it was enough to win but not tonight against a 3rd stringer.

Unless his comment about he knew TCU wouldn’t have many yards is another JAB at Cumbie and Co

notyalc

The Offense has multiple problems leading to the QB. Weak Oline which leads to ineffective run game. Which leads to more pressure on a QB that can't make reads. And apparently an OC that hasn't prepared his Quarterback for what to do with a blitz.

Resipsa

The frustrating thing about SR is that he makes lots of real nice throws... and then follows them up with horrible throws, misses wide open receivers, etc. I'll guarantee the solution ain't Collins. The coaches see him practice and play every day, and he hasn't exactly lit it up when he's had a chance for us.

I believe our offensive problems have more to do with O line play and Gary not playing Sewo and Darius in the 4th quarter suggests we've got some issues there as well...

jake102

The frustrating thing about SR is that he makes lots of real nice throws... and then follows them up with horrible throws, misses wide open receivers, etc. I'll guarantee the solution ain't Collins. The coaches see him practice and play every day, and he hasn't exactly lit it up when he's had a chance for us.

I believe our offensive problems have more to do with O line play and Gary not playing Sewo and Darius in the 4th quarter suggests we've got some issues there as well...

I just don't understand how Robinson continues throwing the ball directly into the hands of opposing players. It's like he literally doesn't see them. Thankfully Tech couldn't catch the ball last night