• The KillerFrogs

Pathetic Coaching

Tumbleweed

Someone has to admit that SR is not a QB. find him another position or let him transfer

I'LL disagree with that. He has the ability to be very good but right now the kid is in a fog. He head is not in the game, his feet get in the way, throws off the back foot toooo much, makes bad decisions and slow, slow reactions. I'm sure he regrets his play but his brain doesn't capture the good parts and put them into play. All signs of an inexperienced youngster. Essentially, he is still playing at a high level high school QB.

GenXFrog

Good fundamental technique should be ingrained at this point. That it isn't, or simply goes completely out the window when pressing, for so many, is stunning.

Coaches and players both have a lot of work to do.

ifrog

Smooth is complaining about coaching (shocker) and Robinson. At this time last year he was complaining about KH and how he needed to be replaced by Robinson. Like they say “there is a tweet for everything”.

Horny4TCU

Smooth is complaining about coaching (shocker) and Robinson. At this time last year he was complaining about KH and how he needed to be replaced by Robinson. Like they say “there is a tweet for everything”.
Isn't there a retirement home for washed out old baseball players?

netty2424

We haven't even talked special teams which only had 4 return yards. Song missing a long field goal . The punting was horrendous.
I watched the replay today. Punting was fine until the two in the 4th qtr. One he floated straight up, the last one he shanked. Both very costly, but he also stuck two very deep, one of those one the 3-5 yard line, somewhere in there.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
It’s a message board. Everyone here is washed out at one point or another. What is your point?
Cant be washed up if you never did anything in the first place.

2k091n.jpg

mc1502

Remember when Patterson touted that SR did a fantastic job of protecting the ball in spring practice? I wonder if that was synonymous with him being happy before the team lays an egg, and acting mad before the team stomps a mud hole in an apponent. He always seems to say the opposite of reality when it comes to how he views the team's performance in practice

Last edited: