1. The KillerFrogs

Other Games 11/20-11/21

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Horny4TCU, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:46 PM.

1. I still can't believe we lost to K-State. They look terrible right now. Purdy is 12-14 for 196 YDS and 3 TDs.

2. I don’t recall this. The last memorable meaningful domination I recall was a thrashing of ISU and that win managed to drop us three spots in the ratings. There may have been dominations since then but they escape me.

3. Oh I think our OL coach is mediocre on a good day, no doubt about that.

4. Our personnel decisions are so frustrating. Watching the OSU / IU game .... seeing that stat that Major Teague got 24 carries. And when he was winded, they put the back up in. Identify your best back and feed him. When he’s tired, put the other guy in. Simple as that.

5. Penn St staring at 0-5

6. I would give Miller 12-15 carries and Evans 8-10. Do whatever you want with the others.

7. Totally. Both of them need to see way more action. This is the big leagues.... the best should play. If you’re not the best, you should be on the sidelines.

Horned Toad, Wexahu and Moose Stuff like this.
  8. Wisconsin has a CB named Rachad Wildgoose.

He got chased from the game with an injury.

I'll show myself out.

9. Losing to Kansas State this year when they started a true freshman at QB has been my biggest disappointment of this football season. Absolutely pathetic and sadly it falls back on our offense.

10. If we want to earn national respect as a program we gotta stop losing to KSU, ISU and WVU every year. Especially when we supposedly out recruit them.

11. To be honest, I can’t believe we beat Texas and hung with Iowa State.

Paul in uhh and Pharm Frog like this.
  12. Pretty certain it was a team loss.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  13. Wait, you're saying that his teammates didn't follow along behind him in an arrowhead formation?

14. As others have noted, K. State stinks on ice.

How in the world did we manage to lose to these guys? At home? In a game that wasn't even close?

15. Our offense resembles Wisconsin’s when Wisky is trying to hurry up and come from behind. Nothing seems to work right.

16. He’s a Crow I believe.

17. Racist IMO

18. Minnesota was missing 20 players last night.

This season is a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] show.