1. The KillerFrogs

Official World Cup 2018 Thread...

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Chongo94, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Not a huge J Mo fan, just not real pleasing to watch. I do like Wood

Routard likes this.
  2. I dig both, but also agree that they havent learned to play together

Chongo94 likes this.
  3. Like all of this, although I’m kinda with Moose here and perhaps even further along in that regard i.e. Morris is just meh to me. Hasn’t really shown much in my opinion and quite honestly seems to have a bit of the Donovan disease of rather wanting to be a large fish in a smaller pond and not challenge himself. Add in the injuries and I’m not positive about him going forward.

4. The comparison to Landon is fair in more ways than one. Morris isn't as talented, but they both have terrific work rate and are only good when comfortable. That said, Morris is a guy for me that can make guys like Sargent, Green, Weah, and others better.

Chongo94 likes this.
  5. Oh....I thought it might have something to do with someone revealing at the post-elimination presser that he'd been playing with a broken hand. Oh wait....

6. [​IMG]

7. Been a Bayern fan for a couple years now, already own several apparel items. Ain’t switching. #MiaSanMia

Purp likes this.
  8. No worries. Good on you. You definitely should pick up a rooting interest in EPL, too. Might I recommend Tottenham.

For starters, they aren't one of the mega clubs that buy championships (Man U, Man City, Chelsea, and Liverpool to a lesser extent). They're like the pre World Series champ Cubs of the EPL. The fans are terrific and their player development is great so they always have competitive squads. Most years recently they've been in the top 4 of the table. For the past decade or so they've been able to boast one of the best players in the world between Gareth Bale (before he transferred to Real Madrid) and Harry Kane. There is serious potential that Gareth Bale could return to White Hart Lane during the summer transfer window and the pair of Bale and Kane could be remarkable.

tcujsauce likes this.
  9. Will be in Vegas for the start of the WC is good and bad. The good is I’ll get to place a wager or two on the games and the bad is I’m too old to be up at three in the morning when the early games are on. Hope to see the later games when I can.

Chongo94 likes this.
  10. That sounds brutal. Would be cool to see the games on those huge screens though.

11. Ditto

Tom Brown likes this.
  12. [​IMG]

Purp and tcujsauce like this.
  13. [​IMG]

Purp likes this.
  14. As Alex Ferguson once said, “Lads, it’s Tottenham...”

;)

Purp likes this.
  15. Fuggin' FIL jumping in here just showing off. What a donkey.

MTfrog5, Chongo94, Purp and 1 other person like this.
  16. Pictured you a couple of years older?

MTfrog5, Shorty, Chongo94 and 3 others like this.
  17. I wonder how they will spread the games out, certainly Jerry’s world should get a couple, or in the running for the finals?

Central location with dfw international airport

18. I would prefer that not one game be played on an artificial surface.

Chongo94 likes this.