• The KillerFrogs

Official TCU v Minnesota Game Thread

Travis Trucks said:
Would you rather play Lamar, Rice and SMU and beat them all 70-0 and have the media gloat about how great your team is,

or

Play a road game against an up and coming P5 team on a Thursday Night and win by 6?
The first option 

USNFROG

MrFubar said:
I never have nor never would defend a sex crime. I just like football. Here for the sport of it. I even put a chunk on TCU but I lost it :( so you can be happy about not producing enough that you cost me something. I was really hoping Boykin would produce today. Cost me that he didn't. 
Every post you make in the "baylor cover up" thread is a defense of a school and an athletic department that has covered up a rape and protected a rapist at the expense of his victim.  Just because you are to (willfully?) ignorant to understand that doest help your argument.  In fact it's a sad representation of your school, student body, and alumni.  I dont believe the rest of your school is as bad as you.

Have you figured out my screen name on baylorfans yet?

smellslikeroses said:
Remember, Ohio State only beat Minnesota by a touchdown last year. Tough win but fun season.
Who did they lose to? 

I don't understand why TCU people here are complaining about how bad things were but i say something positive and am attacked for it. 

FWBear

Lol TCU will not be undefeated when the game comes around...bookmark this now.

You gotta beat the champ to be the champ.

See you in FW. 3 out of 4 and 3 Peat champs.

At least you have a 2nd place trophy to be proud of. Lmao

Travis Trucks

FWBear said:

You and MrFubar need to go find a fossilized pinecone and sodomize each other with it

Or better yet, go find Brittney Griner to get a strap on and dominate you both.

FWFrog23

FWBear said:

Just checked out your post history, I really like how you end every post with the same delusional line

DeuceBoogieNights

FWBear said:

Lol you finished behind TCU in the rankings last year. Remember? How about you worry about West Virginia or winning a bowl game or something?

USNFROG

MrFubar said:
Who did they lose to? 

I don't understand why TCU people here are complaining about how bad things were but i say something positive and am attacked for it. 
Because you shouldn't even be here.  Dont you get it?  This is a TCU thread on a TCU message board.  You are a BU fan.

Moose Stuff

FWBear said:

I'll take that over your Cotton Bowl participation ribbon.

Chew

A lot of teaching moments and overall I wasn't completely disappointed. Good game to get a W, knock off some rust at game speed, and get some young players experience they need. Linebackers didn't play too poorly. LBs out of position a few times on the last Minni scoring drive. Over all, not worried and very glad we can finally watch football again and move past some of the Off Season talking points.

USNFROG said:
Every post you make in the "baylor cover up" thread is a defense of a school and an athletic department that has covered up a rape and protected a rapist at the expense of his victim.  Just because you are to (willfully?) ignorant to understand that doest help your argument.  In fact it's a sad representation of your school, student body, and alumni.  I dont believe the rest of your school is as bad as you.

Have you figured out my screen name on baylorfans yet?
Every post I've ever made on "baylor cover up" is not in defense of a shool and athletic department it's pointing out how people jump to their own conclusions and make it as fact. If the story had been flipped and it was TCU I would never sit there and instantly blame the school or coaching without knowing the facts. And I'm talking real facts not the kind that I can read between the line and make my own assumptions about. I value people as individuals and think about what the conversation would be in front of them. Someone hiding behind a blog saying "Peterson calls briles a liar" when all he said was "I appraised him of everything" is taking things too far. If BU is guilty then they are guilty and I'll NEVER ever support that but my issues are about the process, the media, and who people have become. Replace the Baylor name with any other and I'd take ever bit as firm a stance. People have their convictions and in my mind it's not right to denounce or trash anyone without any facts. I simply don't support it. People can have all the hate they want but that's a topic that stretches beyond sports and needs to be handled with clarity.  Most the posters here have made definitive statements with nothing but their strong feelings to support them and that's wrong. When I've made any statements it's been based on whatever factual information has been released and that is it. It's never been pro Baylor or Briles. Simply statements based on facts to correct falsified assumptions.