• The KillerFrogs

Official TCU v Minnesota Game Thread

Horny4TCU

Despite the odds Frog said:
What happened to FSU is happening to TCU. Everyone giving their A game. They all are playing better against you as they seen 1 year of tape. New players and chemistry not their yet. Lots of adjustments needed.

Except we would have let them get up at the half, then come out and win it by a touchdown in the 4th.

DeuceBoogieNights

None of this [ Finebaum ] matters. Yall are ridiculous. TCU had to go undefeated anyways. Win all the games and none of this matters. Its pretty damn simple. They cant keep us out if we win em all. There wont be 5 undefeated teams at the end of the season.

The defense everyone was worried about gave up 17 points...Whatever.

TCUdirtbag said:
Hey Fubar, go back to defending rapists and sucking RG3s [John Holmes] you piece of [Craig James] Baylor tool.
I never have nor never would defend a sex crime. I just like football. Here for the sport of it. I even put a chunk on TCU but I lost it :( so you can be happy about not producing enough that you cost me something. I was really hoping Boykin would produce today. Cost me that he didn't. 

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
LisaLT said:
wow. painful. lol
You're new here. That kind of hate is reserved for BU rape apologists. Not all BU fans (although the overwhelming majority of their male fans are rape apologists). FUBAR is about the worst.

MrFubar said:
I lost about $100 believing in Purple. My faith was short changed. 
You obviously suffer from never having experienced what it is like to actually play another FBS level team in the first game of the season.  The team we beat tonight is no worse than the 2010 Oregon State team we had a too close game with in 2010 when we finished No 2 in the country.  Go celebrate your victories against various schools for the blind and get back with us in December.

Travis Trucks

Would you rather play Lamar, Rice and SMU and beat them all 70-0 and have the media gloat about how great your team is,

or

Play a road game against an up and coming P5 team on a Thursday Night and win by 6?

LisaLT

This was more of an underwhelming game on offense than defense imo. FIRST game of the year people. Not too bad. TCU did control the game (for the most part) - even though it was close. Relax. We need some time to get in sync, Missing Pierson and McFarland was big too. Was anyone else underwhelmed by the play calling on offense? We twice did not go for it on 4th and 1 (we should have early in the game i thought). 

I am happy with this win though - on the road - and against a quality opponent. 

Horny4TCU

Travis Trucks said:
Would you rather play Lamar, Rice and SMU and beat them all 70-0 and have the media gloat about how great your team is,

or

Play a road game against an up and coming P5 team on a Thursday Night and win by 6?

and lose to WVU.

SnoSki

People need to chill out.

A 12-0 big 12 team with 12 one-point wins will always make the playoff.

An 11-1 TCU will not make the playoff.

A win is a win is a win is a win is a win.

LisaLT

NNM said:
You're new here. That kind of hate is reserved for BU rape apologists. Not all BU fans (although the overwhelming majority of their male fans are rape apologists). FUBAR is about the worst.
no i understand. i kinda liked that sentiment 

Portland Frog

LisaLT said:
This was more of an underwhelming game on offense than defense imo. FIRST game of the year people. Not too bad. TCU did control the game (for the most part) - even though it was close. Relax. We need some time to get in sync, Missing Pierson and McFarland was big too. Was anyone else underwhelmed by the play calling on offense? We twice did not go for it on 4th and 1 (we should have early in the game i thought). 

I am happy with this win though - on the road - and against a quality opponent. 
Yes. We will all take the win. It is a big shock that's it's the O, not the D, that needs most of the work.

Moose Stuff

Travis Trucks said:

or

We got better tonight. And I'm not the least bit worried about the O struggling, that will fix itself. My only worry right now is Pierson/McFarland and when they return.