• The KillerFrogs

Official TCU v Minnesota Game Thread

Travis Trucks

MrFubar said:
I agree. #2 having a somewhat close one means other team is legit top 5. Quality loss was next in your playbook I'm sure but glad we didn't have to use it. Save it for later!

Go find the nearest skyscraper, and jump off of it

We could have played Lamar, Rice, and SMU in non conference, blown them all out and had our egos stroked

But our program is above that

Paint It Purple

Horny4TCU said:
Holy Moses, we suck worse than I expected. Hopes were so high, now they are sooooooooooo low.
Dumb. Never expected us to go into that environment and dominate totally. In fact it was tougher than I expected. You forget, this is a 8 win Big 10 team. You win in the first game there, it will help you in Stillwater and Norman. If you haven't been in those two places, you haven't seen [ Finebaum ] yet.

Travis Trucks said:

Go find the nearest skyscraper, and jump off of it

We could have played Lamar, Rice, and SMU in non conference, blown them all out and had our egos stroked

But our program is above that
I'm not really sure you could have just being honest. You must be one of those quality loss people. You won tonight but it was not even close to being what was though. Dont' believe me just check vegas. 

Frogcrates

MrFubar said:
I agree. #2 having a somewhat close one means other team is legit top 5. Quality loss was next in your playbook I'm sure but glad we didn't have to use it. Save it for later!
Go impale your anus with an iron rod.

Horny4TCU

Paint It Purple said:
Dumb. Never expected us to go into that environment and dominate totally. In fact it was tougher than I expected. You forget, this is a 8 win Big 10 team. You win in the first game there, it will help you in Stillwater and Norman. If you haven't been in those two places, you haven't seen [Craig James] yet.
No. You're a towel. 

What happened to FSU is happening to TCU. Everyone giving their A game. They all are playing better against you as they seen 1 year of tape. New players and chemistry not their yet. Lots of adjustments needed.

We left 17-20 points on the field against a good defense. Offense wasn't sharp, but I'll give credit to Minnesota for that. I think the DL will be fine. I am not as confident yet
about the secondary.

Waccy Frog

TX_Krötenechse said:
Things to learn:

- Complete wide open gimme TD passes

- Play better at the linebacker position

- Be bigger and stronger on the d-line
- Won't happen our QB sucks

- nope. No chance our LBs improve from the first games they've ever played. Almost unheard of.

- can't happen. Having Pierson and McFarland back won't matter. And we can never win with undersized DTs. Not possible.

Latest posts