• The KillerFrogs

Mike Tuaua

Wog68

blueduck313 said:
The U.S. should draft him into the marine corps and send him to whatever war zone we are in today.  I would bet he would long for the TCU culture. This baby needs a good dose of reality
The Marine Corps is too tough a place for this kid.  Maybe the Air Force (the unarmed service).

TCUWIN

Pastorfrog, with all do respect, do we know the answer to whether Tuaua will play? I can't seem to keep up with CGP's answers. Monday someone will play, Tuesday, they won't play, Wednesday depends on how they practice, Thursday out, Friday play. Saturday...dressed up and warming up but never touches the field. I'm so confusings.

LisaLT

LezzGetFroggy said:
This Freeze thing is weird, and even weirder that we are still talking about it. As of last week my buddies on the team had tried reaching out to him and still hadn't heard anything back. Not a "sorry, how things played out." Not a "I will be back in a few weeks." The dude is not respected by the guys on the team and most of them don't care if he comes back. Montrel Wilson and Travin Howard have given their heart and soul to this program, and I think both those guys deserve to be the starters at LB, regardless what Freeze wants to do. 
I agree with this 1000%. Freeze - even if he rejoined the program - should not start. He should earn his way back into the rotation - not to mention he hasn't practiced in a month. IMO - I can't see this guy coming back - at least this year. We're approaching the half way point of the season soon.

PO Frog

BABYFACE said:
They will not be found guilty of a felony. DA would have to prove that FB players went to party with intent of beating up host of party to rob them. Either formal charges will not be filed or a plea down is likely result. IMO
Think they would actually just have to prove they had the intent of beating up the host in order to take his beer, not that they went to the party with that intent. Agree on the ultimate conclusion though.

BABYFACE

On Freeze, if his heart is not into playing FB, I do not know why he would come back. It is already hard to compete at this level of play. If baseball is his desire, he needs to take that route and a find place he can afford.

Lomez

TCUWIN said:
Pastorfrog, with all do respect, do we know the answer to whether Tuaua will play? I can't seem to keep up with CGP's answers. Monday someone will play, Tuesday, they won't play, Wednesday depends on how they practice, Thursday out, Friday play. Saturday...dressed up and warming up but never touches the field. I'm so confusings.

I think the point is for UT to know what you know.

TX_Krötenechse

I would guess Tuaua will not play this Saturday. If nothing else, he's been away from practice for three weeks, so he will need to get into game shape. But it seems like most of the time when somebody "might" play, they don't.

I expect to see him suited up and on the sidelines a la Listenbee.

LezzGetFroggy

Ron Swanson said:
We called the TCU campus police the Froggy Five-O... not the golf cart guys
Interesting. Any given thursday night, you'll hear hundreds of girls murmuring: "let's get froggy to take us to aardvark!"

ThisIsOurTime

LezzGetFroggy said:
This Freeze thing is weird, and even weirder that we are still talking about it. As of last week my buddies on the team had tried reaching out to him and still hadn't heard anything back. Not a "sorry, how things played out." Not a "I will be back in a few weeks." The dude is not respected by the guys on the team and most of them don't care if he comes back. Montrel Wilson and Travin Howard have given their heart and soul to this program, and I think both those guys deserve to be the starters at LB, regardless what Freeze wants to do. 
Jason Verrett also quit the team.  And thank goodness he rejoined.  TCU has also had other situations where players have left the team for various reasons like Casey Pachall and Tommy Blake.  The fact is nobody here has all the facts or is in a position to judge any of them.  We should just leave it at that.  Let's also not forget that Freeze was one who graduated early to come to TCU and so was already doing more than most freshman to begin with.  And if the coaches had not messed up on recruiting and development in the first place, he would have been redshirting and not having to deal with a lot of extra weight thrust on his shoulders,  

frog-hat

If he wants backs and if they allow him back, why not redshirt him?  He'd be eligible wouldn't he having only played against Minny?

pastorfrog

TCUWIN said:
With all due respect...Ricky Bobby is my best friend.

If he doesn't play Saturday I'll come back and say I was wrong. He's playing Saturday.

pastorfrog

frog-hat said:
If he wants backs and if they allow him back, why not redshirt him?  He'd be eligible wouldn't he having only played against Minny?
We don't need red shirts to have an extra season in 2019. We need bodies on defense in 2015.