• The KillerFrogs

Mike Tuaua

SnoopFrogs11

Well if you know all this can you answer the severity of Tuana's injury in Minnesota game? It would be awesome if he at least played a little on Saturday  to give us a pass rush with Pierson getting close to full capacity. 

FrogSwagSurfin

TX_Krötenechse said:

I hope Freeze comes back and turns into a superstar just so that all the posters who blasted him for leaving have to eat their words and pretend that they backed him all along

Also because we need some depth at LB
I've been blasting him and I don't want him back no matter what. He has quit twice all while knowing how important his presence is this year. He knows we've been struggling while he's taking a vacation away from life. Injuries have shifted people around but his actions have caused a ripple effect in the secondary.

Even if he comes back GP will suspend him for a while.

Moose Stuff

TX_Krötenechse said:

I hope Freeze comes back and turns into a superstar just so that all the posters who blasted him for leaving have to eat their words and pretend that they backed him all along

Also because we need some depth at LB
Coming back wouldn't change what he did. Not sure why anyone would have to eat their words.

Frog79

I thought Tuaua was going to be redshirted because of injury even if he got reinstated.  It sounds like he might play from the comments I'm seeing.  Am I missing something?

Westsider

Mikey has not been going to school.  Mikey hates linebacker.  Mikey wants to play baseball first of all, maybe in addition to football.  Mikey doesn't feel like he fits in the TCU culture.  Perhaps meeting with CGP soon to discuss all of this.
Lots of obstacles here.

TCUdirtbag

WestTXFrog said:
I heard at one point that there was video of it. Was that ever confirmed? If there was, I am curious as to whether TCU got to use it in their investigation or if it was held by the police since it was part of the investigation.

If it was used in the university investigation, I'm going to say that it is a safe bet that all is well.
The rumored video was supposedly from the campus parking lot across the street, so if it existed TCU obviously had it.

TLR2011

Ron Swanson said:
Well let him walk-on to our baseball team. I'm sure Schloss can find room for a guy who takes up a 0% scholarship

Freeze most definitely cannot afford TCU without a scholarship. 

Ron Swanson

TLR2011 said:

Freeze most definitely cannot afford TCU without a scholarship. 
He would be on a football scholarship, therefore not needing a baseball scholarships. I was responding to the poster that said he wants to play both sports.

If you play two NCAA sports and one of them is football, you count against the football total and not the other sport.

TLR2011

TCUdirtbag said:
smh. He has a football scholarship w/ cost of attendance stipends.

I read what he was saying to mean Freeze not coming back to play football but playing baseball here instead. My apologies..