• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

With the baseball game tomorrow at 5pm (moved up from 6:30, thank goodness) and the basketball game starting at 8pm, traffic and parking should be tons of fun!
My son has a baseball game at 6 tomorrow. A couple years ago we'd have gone to both games. It's going to be a couple decades before we can do that again. And I'm totally fine with it.

DeuceBoogieNights

Does anyone have feedback on this product?

https://goo.gl/t1hsUD

oJ6O1JD.gif

Sand Frog

My son has a baseball game at 6 tomorrow. A couple years ago we'd have gone to both games. It's going to be a couple decades before we can do that again. And I'm totally fine with it.

I got your slack Purp. Left work at 3, setup drinking some home brew in Lot 13 by 3:30, jap/cheese venison sausage and venison burgers on grill by 4, Frog baseball by 5, and Frog basketball by 8 with plenty of sunshine and coeds running by on the sidewalk as we tailgated. I feel like I won at life yesterday!!!!

SnoSki

I got your slack Purp. Left work at 3, setup drinking some home brew in Lot 13 by 3:30, jap/cheese venison sausage and venison burgers on grill by 4, Frog baseball by 5, and Frog basketball by 8 with plenty of sunshine and coeds running by on the sidewalk as we tailgated. I feel like I won at life yesterday!!!!

The first warm days of Spring at TCU are a truly special thing.