• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Also saw a car today with a window sticker that says “baby up in this [ hundin]”

Killed me in traffic today. Site won’t load the picture....

Edit- some profanity filters are just terrible. The whole German or whatever thing is absolutely ridiculous and it makes me feel more cringy than if I were to actually post something that was actually cringy.

HFrog1999

While waiting to board my plane in Boston, I hear a man exclaim (in a strong Boston accent) “Ooooh maw Gawwwd!! What is he doooing!”.

I turn around to see an airline employee (who kinda resembles Norm) standing over a man lying on the ground with his arms straight out to each side and his eyes closed. The other passengers explain that the man is doing Yoga.

“Yoga!?!?l” the employee said, “I thawt he was hurt or something, he looks like me before I go to work!!”

Had a CT scan today for a lump that recently appeared on my neck. I've been trying to remain optimistic. One doc thinks it's a cyst and another says it's an infected lymph node. Anyway, as I left the place and got in my truck I pulled up the book of faces and the first post was from a girl I knew long ago who was detailing her journey of being cancer free for a year. She had a lump in her neck and after 3 opinions she finally got a CT scan where it was found she had stage 3 cancer. From the time she found the lump to the CT scan it was almost 6 months. It's been 2 weeks for me. Hopefully it's nothing but I'm glad I didn't drag my feet. Don't wait folks. If you see something say something.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Had a CT scan today for a lump that recently appeared on my neck. I've been trying to remain optimistic. One doc thinks it's a cyst and another says it's an infected lymph node. Anyway, as I left the place and got in my truck I pulled up the book of faces and the first post was from a girl I knew long ago who was detailing her journey of being cancer free for a year. She had a lump in her neck and after 3 opinions she finally got a CT scan where it was found she had stage 3 cancer. From the time she found the lump to the CT scan it was almost 6 months. It's been 2 weeks for me. Hopefully it's nothing but I'm glad I didn't drag my feet. Don't wait folks. If you see something say something.
Wow, hang in there, buddy. Sending positive thoughts.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I hope it's something really boring and not dangerous man

nwlafrog

Glad you didn’t drag your feet, man. You’re a good dude and a good frog. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

DMFWTX

so, is an ultrasound next? if it is a cyst or lymph node, good chance it's not cancer. Depending on location, its a quick and easy biopsy.

netty2424

If it's a cyst I hope to see you on Dr Pimple Popper
tenor.gif

SnoSki

Will be praying for you my friend.. keep us in the loop.

Latest posts