• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

Why Texas isn't taking the free money and legalizing/taxing/regulating this is beyond me. Are the moral conservatives STILL that powerful in Austin, or can the Texas legislature not do simple math?

For the people who are against letting the cat out of the bag, it's already out and having kittens. It is my firm personal belief that 90% of the people who want to smoke weed in Texas ARE smoking weed in Texas already, albeit with more inconvenience and risk of silly prosecution. Source = working with a defense attorney

Hell, we still have liquor store laws

Ridiculous

Frog-in-law1995

You can’t possibly think it’s a good idea to buy liquor in a Sunday. Or at 9:05 pm. It’s just ludicrous and preposterous to believe that wouldn’t lead to wide spread chaos.

Can’t buy cars or bottles of liquor on Sunday. It would make Jesus cry. But he’s totally cool with you hopping in your car after 11 o’clock service, driving to a bar and getting sloshed. Just remember that you have to stop drinking at midnight or he starts tearing up again.

Why Texas isn't taking the free money and legalizing/taxing/regulating this is beyond me. Are the moral conservatives STILL that powerful in Austin, or can the Texas legislature not do simple math?

For the people who are against letting the cat out of the bag, it's already out and having kittens. It is my firm personal belief that 90% of the people who want to smoke weed in Texas ARE smoking weed in Texas already, albeit with more inconvenience and risk of silly prosecution. Source = working with a defense attorney

Because texas doesn't necessarily need the tax dollars. The economy slows down drastically and you'll see a big push for it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Never seen Zoolander or super troppers.
200.gif

lowfrog

I took a 3 day vacation and was called in for a drug test the very first day back. I absolutely call BS on “random” tests. They may pull the other two guys at random, but one guy for sure is being tested because they think he’s a shiphead or they figure he did some illegal stuff on his time away.

Every workplace I have been in the test can be called in two ways: (1) random by computer, or (2) a manager/supervisor requests a test of an person based on their observations and suspicions. Since the testing policy is explained up front to everyone in every work place I have worked in, I can't explain why people continue to call them "random" when it has already been explained to them that the test is not always called randomly by computer for everyone.

netty2424

I took a 3 day vacation and was called in for a drug test the very first day back. I absolutely call BS on “random” tests. They may pull the other two guys at random, but one guy for sure is being tested because they think he’s a shiphead or they figure he did some illegal stuff on his time away.
Well did you bring any clean urine with you, just in case?

tcujsauce

Heartbroken to find out that a Close friend of TCU J-sauce and I has been moved to a hospice facility after battling cancer for the last two years. She is 30 years old. Has been married for two years. An incredible positive force to all around her, vibrant faith, and an inspiration to many. One of the truly good ones.

Absolutely heartbreaking to say the least. If you can spare a moment for a thought or prayer, I know her family would sincerely appreciate it. She’s a Frog too, former showgirl.

One of my favorite humans on the planet. I hate cancer so much.

nwlafrog

Every workplace I have been in the test can be called in two ways: (1) random by computer, or (2) a manager/supervisor requests a test of an person based on their observations and suspicions. Since the testing policy is explained up front to everyone in every work place I have worked in, I can't explain why people continue to call them "random" when it has already been explained to them that the test is not always called randomly by computer for everyone.

Because my HR woman specifically called it a “random”. I’ve been tested 5 times in a year with my current employer not including my pre employment. Darnin’ weird.

Well did you bring any clean urine with you, just in case?

Ha! I studied hard and passed it.

Oddly enough, I support legalization of the sticky-icky. I don’t use it, though. Heck, I don’t even take prescription pills after my dr gives me a script because I don’t like the way that they make me feel.